This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Turbo takedown consecutive cash bonus

• TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      I just finished in the money for 2nd month in the row. So therefor I should get a 100$ bonus right? I was just wondering does the bonus appeare in the bonus status by itself or do I have to do anything?

• 5 replies
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Silver
      you dont have to do anything, just take some time

Just lost the $200 bonus :f_cry:
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      i got 5 in a row then lost one, every month they became even better value, sucks when you finally lose!
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      while we are on the subject... so... now I am eligible to a 100$ bonus, which I have to clear in 1 month... and if I cash in the "may TT" I get another 100$ or the whole new 200$ bonus?

too bad alverine, sure u ll string in couple of more in months ahead ;)

Tnx for help...
    • Svizac28
      Svizac28
      Bronze
      just a question guys, do you pay 3k FPP buyin for Turbo Takedown directly or qualify via satellite?

what satellite for TT do you think is best to play?
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Silver
      Originally posted by Gregor86
      while we are on the subject... so... now I am eligible to a 100$ bonus, which I have to clear in 1 month... and if I cash in the "may TT" I get another 100$ or the whole new 200$ bonus?

too bad alverine, sure u ll string in couple of more in months ahead ;)

Tnx for help...
      you get $200. Next month you get $300, and so on :f_biggrin:

Yeah, suck but hey, if you wanna be a mtt pro, you gotta feed some donkeys first.

And deff grind satt, so fishy. I like the satt with big fields, lots of fish cause of their low cost.

But now i just pay directly. It kinda suck to have $40 bucks prize for first place.