Turbo takedown consecutive cash bonus

• TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      I just finished in the money for 2nd month in the row. So therefor I should get a 100$ bonus right? I was just wondering does the bonus appeare in the bonus status by itself or do I have to do anything?

• 5 replies
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      you dont have to do anything, just take some time

Just lost the $200 bonus :f_cry:
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      i got 5 in a row then lost one, every month they became even better value, sucks when you finally lose!
    • TetraQuark
      TetraQuark
      Bronze
      while we are on the subject... so... now I am eligible to a 100$ bonus, which I have to clear in 1 month... and if I cash in the "may TT" I get another 100$ or the whole new 200$ bonus?

too bad alverine, sure u ll string in couple of more in months ahead ;)

Tnx for help...
    • Svizac28
      Svizac28
      Bronze
      just a question guys, do you pay 3k FPP buyin for Turbo Takedown directly or qualify via satellite?

what satellite for TT do you think is best to play?
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gregor86
      while we are on the subject... so... now I am eligible to a 100$ bonus, which I have to clear in 1 month... and if I cash in the "may TT" I get another 100$ or the whole new 200$ bonus?

too bad alverine, sure u ll string in couple of more in months ahead ;)

Tnx for help...
      you get $200. Next month you get $300, and so on :f_biggrin:

Yeah, suck but hey, if you wanna be a mtt pro, you gotta feed some donkeys first.

And deff grind satt, so fishy. I like the satt with big fields, lots of fish cause of their low cost.

But now i just pay directly. It kinda suck to have $40 bucks prize for first place.