what a joke

• smokingblunt
      I signed up Sunday and passed the quiz, filled out all my information. Monday I get a "random" security check. I scan my ID front/back and send it in only a few hours after requested. It then takes you TWO DAYS to even respond to my email....and your resonse? That you NOW HAVE TO SPEAK TO ME ON THE PHONE? My ID is identicle to everything listed on my PS account as well as my Titan account. This is $50 we are talking about. Please, PLEASE post on your website that you have to jump through 15 hoops so that people like me can simply SKIP passed your joke of a website in the future.
  • 4 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Hi smokingblunt!

Please be patient. We are working on it. Meanwhile please read this post from a few weeks ago:

Originally posted by Puschkin81
      Hi guys! Let me explain the following to you. That's what we hear from some people when it takes some time to transfer the money, change accounts, answer your tickets or anything else:

Originally posted by SexTeacher
      hello again.

you said that I get my money that very day 2 days agoo.. but stilll didn't received itt :( .. are there any problems or what??

thanks in advance

Originally posted by Stained2
      ye me neither, this is a scam
      Stained did not only registered once at PokerStrategy, but 8 times! And with every account he tried to get money from us. Because of these people we have to make ID-Checks and phone calls. That's why it sometimes takes so long until you get your money or an answer to your ticket. We would like to fasten the process, but because of cheaters like Stained, PokerStrategy needs a security system which costs a lot of time.

Best regards,
      I hope you understand why it sometimes takes so long.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
    • smokingblunt
      yes I'm sure many people are attempting to scam it, which is why I had no problem sending in my ID.

But WHY, could you possibly have to wait another day or even two to PHONE ME if everything is identicle from account -> ID. And why is it you guys are so quick to respond to these forum posts but take days and days to reply to an email that more directly affects your business?
    • pokeraddicte
      let's hope that in the future this proces will be more easy i also recive many messages on my blog that this process it's complicated somethimes
    • Xantos
      We have three problems here:
      1. Fraud
      - We want to spend our money for features and rewards for our members - not people abusing our $50-gifts
      2. Volume
      - As we are growing, we have to work through a lot of security checks each day
      3. Experience
      - Our support often times is not used to passports from a specific country etc. and as such wants to make sure with a phone check.

We are really sorry if it takes long some times and are working hard to optimise the processes more and more. Up to then, we can just hope for your patience and belief that the waiting time is worth the while.