Pokerstars Asking About PokerStartegy.COM

• Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      I logged into my acccount today, n received a memo for a survey, examples,

What effect would it have on how much you play at PokerStars if you did not earn PokerStrategy points for your play?

How satisfied are you with the education provided by PokerStrategy?

How satisfied are you with the rewards / promotions provided by PokerStrategy?

Now i think pokerstars putting more interest on pokerstaretgy. Hopefully, we can close old acc n create new one with pokerstrategy referal.

Finger Cross!
  • 18 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello Justin37,

Is your account linked to PokerStrategy? If not have you emailed support before asking to be re-tracked in the past?

Hopefully you answered the questions to help PokerStrategy. It would be very good if this is what they are aiming to do.

I know that there was a similar survey about if people wanted to play PokerStars on their mobiles and based on that feedback they are apparently developing a way to play PokerStars on mobile device (I am not sure how accurate that information is though).

Best regards,

Toby
    • pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      Wow this is great news. I hope Pokerstars allows retracking for some accounts. I recently moved there and would love to earn PS points for my play there as well, since it will suck to not be able to access all the Silver+ content in a few weeks time.
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      4 of my friends stop playing there coz they couldnt create new acc affliated with pokerstrategy.
    • hepcat
      hepcat
      Bronze
      I dont play there because of the same reason. I Don't have a tracked account there.
    • NatRPheM
      NatRPheM
      Bronze
      My problem is I already had an account there before I found this site so I never get any strategy points and cant get anything out of the videos ( at least up untill silver is way to basic for me ) So if this is true it would be awesome!
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TobyCS
      Hello Justin37,

Is your account linked to PokerStrategy? If not have you emailed support before asking to be re-tracked in the past?

Hopefully you answered the questions to help PokerStrategy. It would be very good if this is what they are aiming to do.

Best regards,

Toby
      My account is tracked by pokerstaretgy, hoping that my friend can join me back on pokerstars room. They love it but, couldnt get any pstrategy points from there.

Well i answered all the 10 questions, 8 of them regarding pokerstrategy.

Best Question Q1. Are you aware of pokerstrategy?
      My answer : I'm smilling...YES!
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      we are hoping for the best
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      this sucks....now all the millions of fish on pokerstars know about this website and have an easy way to improve their game.... :s_mad:
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Leito99
      this sucks....now all the millions of fish on pokerstars know about this website and have an easy way to improve their game.... :s_mad:
      There's a big leap from having the knowledge available to using it and applying it properly. Imho it's quite confusing to most players to face up to such a fundamental change in their game and often leads to even bigger mistakes. People who think they've learned something by skimming over the articles once or twice tend to be the best kinds of fish.
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      I think the servay only for tracked Poker strategy players. I asked my friends whether they've received the same memo, and non of them have one.
    • lincristian
      lincristian
      Bronze
      My problem is I already had an account there before I found this site so I never get any strategy points and i want to be retrack
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I wouldn't get too excited guys.. I suspect it is just part of P*s internal review system.

I think if they ever start retracking accounts the whole of the PS.com home page and every news article for the week will be a giant PS.com logo hugging the P*s star. And I suspect I'd be weeping tears of joy.
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      I went to Florence for holidays a couple of weeks ago and I've found out that a friend of me has been playing on PS for quite a while now.

He's got a good job and he likes at times to splash some money on the site, so I've told him how via this site I've got a starting balance and the knowledge required to make it grow.

By his own admittance he's pretty much running on loss and playing mostly to shove some cards in a tournament once in a while, while I can prove with bank drafts and cheques that I've profited from this, none the less he still believes in his own ideas, he doesn't want to register as all of this is useless and says that you "grow on the field" and mainly "you need luck".

Probably of all the people which have received the info just a few will actually land here, the most will be just too lazy to even open the site or, like my friend, will believe in luck (or maybe are just too lazy to actually spend some time studying and reviewing instead of playing).
    • monkey0nfire
      monkey0nfire
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lincristian
      My problem is I already had an account there before I found this site so I never get any strategy points and i want to be retrack
      Originally posted by hepcat
      I dont play there because of the same reason. I Don't have a tracked account there.
      :s_frown: same as me, Pokerstars is the nuts!!
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      You have obviously never played in a Poker Strategy sponsored freeroll. I would guess that over half of the members here are just straight up fish. A few of us are basically break-even (oh hi!) and/or rakeback pros. The guys who are really solid are still going to the be minority.
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      You have obviously never played in a Poker Strategy sponsored freeroll. I would guess that over half of the members here are just straight up fish. A few of us are basically break-even (oh hi!) and/or rakeback pros. The guys who are really solid are still going to the be minority.
      i actually did play in a freeroll here...
      and ye, what you said is true...
      i said the exact same thing before the 20k freerolls

so i wasn't "worried", i didn't really mean what i said i guess
      there will always be cocky people who know better than everyone else but get unluky :D
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tokyoaces
      1st freeroll by pokerstrategy on everest i played, i couldnt imagine how on earth these players playing so lose. I all in few times, n my oppenant dont have anything lol. They obviously going all in after river with bluff.
    • delyron
      delyron
      Bronze
      well tbh more then like 60% of ps members don't even read articles or watch videos. Most of them are here just for the 50$ and then they stay here for promotions.. sad but true. About re-tracking.. pokerstars would get tons and TONS of new players from pokerstrategy if they would re-track accounts, but they just think people will still play there just because they are the biggest poker room in the world, but us ps members are loyal to this site and we love it :f_love: and we're not leaving it right? :f_eek: :f_cool: