Decisions,decisions (KK)

• Ectoz
      Hey guys,

Whats up?This is a quick one.I get KK's,late position,one limper,playing the SSS.Action to me.I think that instead of following the chart i should just call and try to rip them as much as i can.But i remembered that the article says to stick to the chart,so i did,raise to 4BB + 1BB for the limper.All folded.I did good or not?Was my idea of just calling to try and get more money from them good?

Thanks for the time,

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
  • 4 replies
    • Snodreliss
      No, not good.

Always isolate with KK.
    • ihufa
      if you ever call with hands like KQ and QJs then i think flatting KK some % of the time is great for balancing reasons
    • Timo
      Hey M3da5,

unfortunately this is the wrong forum. This forum is for feedback concerning the content that is offered by

For discussions concerning the strategy of specific gametypes, we are offering dedicated forums - the Strategy Discussion forums. I have moved this thread into the SSS forum for you.

• noclaninator
      I'm a fan of raising. Probably this is a loose open limp so you isolate not just with KK but with

AT+ KQ KJ QJs 77+ something like that. Looser or tighter depending on opponent. Limping to trap is an awful play. Doing this is only good against aggressive opponents and as we know, the micro limits is full of passive players.

Raise reraise and shove for life.