Various upcoming freerolls on FTP

• 6fists
      6fists
      Bronze
      Hey,
      I've spotted several freerolls from Pokerstrategy coming up on FTP, and I was wondering whether I will be able to qualify for them?

Aside from the TAF one, Pokerstrategy R, and some others

---

P.S. I wanted to PM this to Eagle, but as I can't and I'm assuming he will read this I'll post it here

Hey Eagle

I spotted your FTP freeroll and was wondering if I may be able to participate. I've referred several friends to Pokerstrategy, though only a few through my TAF link... they play as swithun, justcopit, patrickwoo91, googlemails, coldbuffet, go-all-in-92 and jsadikoen on Pokerstars.

I referred most of them when I got my original bonus from you guys, and I didn't know any TAF freerolls were on, if there were any :( I've currently made over $1000 from your bonus on Stars :D

From what I read of previous freerolls I needed to have referred members last month, I'm not sure if thats the case but I'm writing on the hope that I can get a pass seeing as I must have missed my own freeroll and I have referred several members who earn strategypoints - I myself was a silverstar on pokerstars with over 5k FPP's accrued.

If I can play, my FTP username is ibGavin

Thanks!

P.S. Lets be freinds? ;)
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 6fists

P.S. I wanted to PM this to Eagle, but as I can't and I'm assuming he will read this I'll post it here
      Hi 6fists,

lol, I am really that predictable :D

Yeah you can always post in here or add me as a friend in the community to be able to send pm.

Anything marked PokerStrategy R or PokerStrategy F are probably restricted (invite only), usually for staff or invited guests.

Full details of the TAF Freeroll appears in the following News Item however:

$5,000 freeroll
      In addition, we offer every member who has successfully referred a friend in February or March, a $5,000 freeroll at Full Tilt Poker. This means that if at least one of your referred friends collected his first StrategyPoint in February or March, you are automatically qualified for this tournament, which takes place on May 1.

To participate in our Tell-a-Friend freeroll, you have to meet the following criteria:

* at least one of your referred friends needs to have earned his first StrategyPoint in February or March. Where he collected it does not matter (also, it does not matter when he was referred and if he has received the $50 starting capital)

* you need a Full Tilt Poker account. In addition to that, you need to have entered your account name on your profile

Please note that you have to enter your Full Tilt Poker account name on your profile until 25.04.
      You will usually receive an invite if you have met the criteria. You do have to meet this criteria however, that's the only way of entry into this particular tournament.

Any problems, questions, don't hesitate to shout.

Best regards,

Bart
    • 6fists
      6fists
      Bronze
      Argh ok

So I've missed this month? Is there something similar for next month?

Also, have these programs been going on since last year- Kind of annoyed if I missed one haha :(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi 6fists,

We have had a few recently on various platforms, but no don't think they were around this time last year, fairly new innovation.

Nothing is guaranteed my friend, but keep an eye on the news page, always lots of promotions going on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Broscatana
      Broscatana
      Bronze
      what about those who reffered friends in april they get something ?:) i already reffered 5 friends and 3 of them got the capital already