Amazing or not?

• RonaldinsH
      RonaldinsH
      Basic
      Hello. I had problems with recieving money. I sen`t my ID check 4 days ago and there wasn`t no answer and money either so I decided to write the ticket. I asked where is the problem and they said that they are trying to resolve this problem. After few hours I recieved answer –
      „We regret to inform you that unfortunately we are not able to grant you the free $50 starting capital as your account did not pass our security check.”
      Seriously, I don`t understand this. How does my ID check can fail ? I sent my password and it failed. What else should I send ? My penis to proove that I`m male? I`m really mad because they even didn`t say reason. It is just impossible to fail on ID check if you done everything right. Who can explain this? Is this a prank or is it 1april ? Or people who checked my ID are blind ? I want answers !
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi RonaldinsH,

Sorry to hear that you failed the ID check, but no, this is not a joke of course not. As you will appreciate, PokerStrategy has to undertake security checks to avoid being defrauded by scammers.

As a moderator I do not have access to individual members accounts (for security reasons and the protection of your personal data), so I am unable to advise you of the exact nature of the ID failure. This can only be done by our customer support team, please contact them using the ticketing system provided:

I would just warn you that PokerStrategy do reserve the right to withhold the the exact nature of the failure if revealing it would reveal some of the security measures taken.

Support will confirm whether there is anything else you can do or provide, but do please keep the body part mentioned, I think this is better employed for other uses than ID ;)

Sorry I cannot help further at this stage, I appreciate your frustration and hope that you will still become an active member of this great community, either with the starting capital or even if it does mean depositing a small amount of your own funds.

Best regards & good luck,

Bart