Pokerstars Survey

• Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Anyone else get asked to fill out a survey on Pokerstars about how we like Pokerstrategy.com?

Basically it seemed they where asking us if we like Pokerstrategy and what things we like about it. It seemed like they wanted to dump pokerstrategy as an affiliate.

I for one know I would switch off Stars if this was the case. There is no reason why I would play there if I couldn't read my strategy and watch my videos for warmup before a session.

I suggest we all answer the survey the same way I have with straight forward answers as to how much we enjoy recieving pokerstrategy points for playing at thier site.
  • 8 replies
    • cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Originally posted by Verre
      Anyone else get asked to fill out a survey on Pokerstars about how we like Pokerstrategy.com?

Basically it seemed they where asking us if we like Pokerstrategy and what things we like about it. It seemed like they wanted to dump pokerstrategy as an affiliate.

I for one know I would switch off Stars if this was the case. There is no reason why I would play there if I couldn't read my strategy and watch my videos for warmup before a session.

I suggest we all answer the survey the same way I have with straight forward answers as to how much we enjoy recieving pokerstrategy points for playing at thier site.
      +1
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      I'm pretty sure it was a general survey, not directed just at pokerstrategy.com affiliate. (at least the one I filled)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Stars is very keen on feedback from their players about their respective affiliates, which is why they launched this survey :)

Hadi
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hello Verre,

There was a thread posted here a few days ago (I cannot seem to find it) about the exact same thing. Firstly, I doubt PokerStars would 'dump' PS as a affiliate simply because PS generates business and revenue for the cardroom everytime someone signs up to this site and elects Stars as they cardroom of choice. If anything this survey is a good thing as it could possibly lead to Stars retracking existing accounts to affiliates...who knows.

Secondly, Stars probably sent surveys to a select few people who are signed to Stars via an affiliate whether it be PS or someone else and just changed the questions to include PS instead of xxx affiliate or yyy affiliate depending on which affiliate the surveyee was tracked too.

Best regards,

Joronamo
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      I +1 on it not being something to worry about.
      Just answer it honestly aka say PokerStrategy.com rules :s_cool:

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Yup I just wanted to throw it out there. Quite literally other than my age every question was about how important it was for me to earn strategy points for playing at thier site.

I answered 8 questions on how often I used the videos and strategy forums to the final question about the amount of volume I would put in at pokerstars if I no longer would recieve pokerstrategy points for playing at thier site.

That is the question the made me worried, not the survey itself.

I just wanted to put make sure that this was not an issue.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Verre
      Yup I just wanted to throw it out there. Quite literally other than my age every question was about how important it was for me to earn strategy points for playing at thier site.

I answered 8 questions on how often I used the videos and strategy forums to the final question about the amount of volume I would put in at pokerstars if I no longer would recieve pokerstrategy points for playing at thier site.

That is the question the made me worried, not the survey itself.

I just wanted to put make sure that this was not an issue.
      Hello Verre,

Wow this actually made me realise how much this is relevant to retracking. Im already tracked so I dont have to worry :) but I have a lot of friends who would really benefit from it. But when they ask you how important it was to earn strategy points that basically means the survey was specifically designed for PS and no other affiliate and also means they want to know whether earning them was really that valuable for you. This is a good sign IMO.

Best regards,

Joronamo
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Basicly the survey asking for

1. HOW important the points by playing on stars tracked by Pokerstrategy points.

2. How important is pokerstrategy to tracked player.

Pokerstrategy won the AFFILIATE OF THE YEAR 2009, sure Pokerstars wanna have a good deal with pstrategy.