$8.98
      BU:
      $5.29
      SB (Hero):
      $13.36
      BB:
      $3.56

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, T.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.20, BU folds, Hero raises to $0.65, BB folds, CO calls $0.45.

Flop: ($1.4) J, 4, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.75, CO raises to $1.50, Hero calls $0.75.

Turn: ($4.4) 9 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.00, CO calls $2.00.

River: ($8.4) 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.00, CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $8.4.

58/21/1,8 24hand

flop: bet/call becouse his range is polarized to Jx or bluffs
      turn: bet/fold becouse if he has Jx he rasie me but if he has 99,88 probalbly dont bet but he maybe calls this hands (whean i checks and he bets i have tricky decision)

river: i thinks he never has Jx so i bet his AI
  • 2 replies
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      I would tend to just check/ship turn if i thought he was bluffing enough. Your not really looking to value bet here.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      I would tend to just check/ship turn if i thought he was bluffing enough. Your not really looking to value bet here.
      This. Actually it's quite common these to flat premium pairs in position and raise the flop c-bet, I wouldn't put it past a tag even at nl10. That said since he's sitting on 90bb and minraised preflop he probably isn't a tag, so how you play that hand really depends on how you perceive CO.

If he's a complete maniac and you think he's full of shit nearly all the time you can make a small 3-bet to piss him off and possibly get him to jam over any two cards, or as suggested by johnbeattie85 you can check the turn to see if he'll bluff again and shove over or just call and call any river.

If he's usually a somewhat passive player he probably isn't bluffing too often, and when he is he likely won't follow up on the river, so calling the flop and check/folding the turn to any sizable bet is fine.

As played you usually won't get 3 streets of value even if he somehow raised the flop with something like 88, so i'll usually check-decide the turn and valuebet the river when he checks back since I don't expect him to ever check back Jx.

Hope it helps.