A SB leak

• irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

I am currently playing NL5 FR, and I noticed that I am throwing money away in from the SB. There are a few reasons, the obvious one is that I get myself in gross spots and play badly(i.e stack off when there is no need) and to be fair I have been unlucky my fair share of times as well.

Anyway, I have decided to completely limit my BB play to TT+ and AKs, possibly AQs. I am talking about all the time, even when folded to me, well I will probs play some more PP when folded to me. What are your opinions on this? Should I take the risk in search of +EV spots or hold tight as I plan?
  • 3 replies
    • irregularity
      irregularity
      Bronze
      This section is pretty quiet these days huh. :s_confused:
    • louc
      louc
      Bronze
      I am currently playing NL5 FR, and I noticed that I am throwing money away in from the SB.

Anyway, I have decided to completely limit my BB play to TT+ and AKs, possibly AQs.
      I doubt that will fix your leak. :f_rolleyes:

It sounds like you know where the problem is. Stop stacking off lightly.

The fact is that you are throwing 0.5bb away from SB when you fold and when you decide to play you finish up OOP on the flop. I can't advise you how to improve your OOP game as I'm no good OOP but if you decide the move is +EV you should make it, IMO.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Its probably not the hands u r playing but because u stack off too lightly. Play pps almost any position if u hv the right implied odds or if still, call 20 rule