$50 bankrol

• strudl90
      strudl90
      Bronze
      Hi, i finished the quiz and got the bankrol, but then i lost all the money, can someone tell me do i need to pay the money back? At the moment i got 0$ on my account, and i'm scared of what is going to happen if i dont pay the money back. Ty for answers.
  • 3 replies
    • DannyG13
      DannyG13
      Bronze
      It's fine. They know your address so all they will do is come round and take something worth 10x the value of the $50, so im sure you can live without your TV or laptop?

Seriously, if you lose the money, that's the end of it, they don't expect it paid back and there are no consequences if you lose it. :)
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello strudl90,

I am sorry to hear that you lost your starting capital. You do not need to pay the money back to PokerStrategy so there is no reason to be worried.

If you are intending on playing again you should make sure that you read the articles about bank roll management. Bankroll management is where you play at specific limits to avoid losing your bankroll during a downswing.

If you are going to make a deposit of your own then you should have a look at the link below which will show you the best deposit bonuses and rakeback offers.

Best regards,

Toby
    • delyron
      delyron
      Bronze
      it's strange to look at toby and see his manners changed after becoming a moderator :f_biggrin: :f_p: you post a lot more helpful comments then ironic or fun ones now :f_cry: