Problem with 2nd capital

• vimtogal
      vimtogal
      Bronze
      Hi i have a bit of a problem.

ive been away for a few weeks and just checked my email and ive been chosen for the second starting capital which i am very grateful for. My problem is it says i have to make an account on party poker but my boyfriend already has an account with party poker on his computer at his address (where i spend most my time) and my dad has been playing on party poker for a few years already at my actual home address so does this make me void for an account there?

I have my own laptop which party poker has never been downloaded onto so if i download it can i still use the bonus code and get the second capital? if this is not possible would the 2nd capital be able to go somewhere else instead?

hope this hasnt been too much of a confusing issue and thanks for the help guys.
  • 6 replies
    • simm1
      simm1
      Bronze
      im not sure, but i think you really have to ask Party poker about this, i dont think that is any problem for PS
    • vimtogal
      vimtogal
      Bronze
      ok so if there won't be a problem with PS doing this but maybe with party poker should i download party poker anyway and try it without contacting them first? because im thinking if i ask them, then they coulld say no but if i dont ask them they dont get that chance :D
      but on the other hand why would they say no to a new customer, hmmm....

I personaly havent had an account with them so surely this would be ok to go for?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey Vimtogal,

If you are going to use your laptop then there shouldn't be any problems from that point of view.

The only problem i can see is your fathers address and yours being the same so it might be an idea to contact PartyPoker's support just to clarify the situation so that they are aware of the situation.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • vimtogal
      vimtogal
      Bronze
      Never mind turns out there is an account registered in my email address so i must have done it a few years ago and forgotten about it gutted!! Thanks for the help anyway Steve.

Is it just limited to party poker then? no way i can get it at another site instead?
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vimtogal
      Never mind turns out there is an account registered in my email address so i must have done it a few years ago and forgotten about it gutted!! Thanks for the help anyway Steve.

Is it just limited to party poker then? no way i can get it at another site instead?
      Write to customer support:
      Last time i was offered the 2nd capital on Betfred, but i declined the offer n i asked for 888.com poker room. They agree to send the $50 to 888.com.
    • vimtogal
      vimtogal
      Bronze
      Thanks Justing ive just sent them a ticket now, fingers crossed!! :f_love: