PKR soft?

• Emilgin
      Emilgin
      Bronze
      I've been playing NL 100 HU and SH on party poker for quite a while now and I was thinking of moving my bankroll to somewhere else because I simply don't like PP and I'm not tracked with my PP acount to PS.

So my question here is how soft is the competition on PKR around these limits?

Any feedback would be appreciated!
  • 5 replies
    • dylboi011
      dylboi011
      Bronze
      soft is an understatement especially at nl100 and less :)
    • Emilgin
      Emilgin
      Bronze
      Well you were right, I started out playing NL 50 HU versus a maniac and lost an all in after about 20 hands I had AKs and he had 23s but since then It's been really good, now I just need to get used to play 4 tables lol, I usually play around 6-8 and on PKR I can barely manage 3 :D

How long does it take to get tracked? More then 2 days?
    • dylboi011
      dylboi011
      Bronze
      yeah 3 or 4 days with mine, the level of the players is ridiculously bad though makes up for only 4 tabling i love it :s_biggrin:
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      PKR.... thats the softest people youll find online... so soft it can be tilting...

also keep in mind:

- 10% rake in small stakes (beatable btw)
      - bonus = difficult
      - 4 tables max (no tiling or cascading, only a "mini table" layout

try it with playmoney first (download from pokerstrategy!!!), you arent tracked until you deposit and there is no time limit to deposit afaik
    • DonCyrano
      DonCyrano
      Silver
      It is soft, but you have to get use to the tables. But after while you can play 4 tables without problem. When you are raising easily can get 3-4 callers on NL100 SH but even for 3 bet people are cc very wide.