Strategy Points UpdateHey

• simm1
      simm1
      Bronze
      Hey, i just wanted to ask when on the day do they add strategy points from the day before? i need 5 points for silver that i know i will get from yesterday, and i want to join a silver coaching now :P
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi simm1,

Whilst generally the points are updated quickly (just a couple of days delay) most of the time, there are sometimes small delays, the most common reasons for these are as follows:

1. Some form of platform delay in sending the tracked player data (beyond PokerStrategy control);
      2. Newly signed up accounts sometimes take a few days to be totally tracked through;
      3. Around the start and end of calender months, sometimes a few days delay whilst PokerStrategy gather data, update points & calculate status upgrades etc.

These are normal, don't panic, you will not lose any points, they will all still be recorded and will be visable on your home page within a few days (maybe even just hours).

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • simm1
      simm1
      Bronze
      okey, thx for the info.
      I though they just automatically updated at the start of every day :P
    • Mircea1974
      Mircea1974
      Bronze
      need 12 strategy points for silver :( i used my starting capital bad beated bbss strategy lost 25$ on a single hand Top flush nuts vs full house on turn :( . My question is there any way of geting strategy points beside playing poker ? Is just a question.... I coud use coaching on silver and the silver strategies.... im so upset now :(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Mircea1974
      need 12 strategy points for silver :( i used my starting capital bad beated bbss strategy lost 25$ on a single hand Top flush nuts vs full house on turn :( . My question is there any way of geting strategy points beside playing poker ? Is just a question.... I coud use coaching on silver and the silver strategies.... im so upset now :(
      Hi Mircea1974,

Playing poker on a tracked poker account is the only way to earn PokerStrategy points.

If you have lost the starting capital, you could always try to cash in a few freerolls, use the Tell A Friend scheme or deposit a small amount of your own money to kick off a new bankroll.

Please do follow a sensible Bankroll Mangement plan however, you should never take the vast majority of your bankroll to just 1 or 2 tables.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart