hello everyone

• kylemilne
      kylemilne
      Global
      decided to give this site a try, been playing for 4 years and only recently in last 5 months started studying the game seriously ALOT! so with my 50$ starting capital i will start the long grind upwards and post my progress along the way in the blog section

seems like a cracking community so look forward to discussing strategy with you guys

kyle
  • 2 replies
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Good luck...

"Poker is not game of luck, its game of skill"
      Matt damon on Rounders Movie.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello kylemilne,

First of all let me welcome you to PokerStrategy. If you have any questions that please feel free to ask away.

We here at Pokerstrategy offer a wide variety of resources that are all aimed at helping you to become a better and more knowledgeable poker player in the future.

So please take your take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here:

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

I wish you all the luck at playing poker, and most importantly, to enjoy it ;) . I am looking forward to seeing you active within the forums soon :) .

Best regards,
      -Steve