Hi all !

• vega0823
      vega0823
      Bronze
      Hello PS-members,

I'm 20 years old and am going to Taiwan soon to finish my Bachelor in Business Administration. I've been playing poker for around 2 years by now and "sometimes" make good money to handle my things.

My goal this year is to become a part-time poker player and afford a living with it. Just looking for some pocket money i can make sideways while studying at the university.

I grew up in Berlin (Germany) and studied my high-school there. A few days ago I got back contact to some friends of mine with who i studied before and I got to know that one of them became a Poker Pro. He is at Pokerstrategy.com too and has Diamond status ^^.

Well I asked him a few questions and he responded mostly with www.pokerstrategy.com because that's the place he learned it from mostly.

Going to read,train and work hard to fulfill my dreams and hopefully it works out.

This is my story :)

Thanks all & Best wishes.

D.Enkhtsag aka vega0823

https://img687.imageshack.us/img687/3457/sl380277.jpg
  • 3 replies
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      hi your picture looks like a cut out pasted on some background. anyway good luck lol taiwan's fun
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi vega0823,

Welcome in the community. We are here to help you the improve your skills in order to build a bankroll. I can recommend several things:

1. Play according to the bankroll management. This is the most important point. I saw a lot of players going broke, because they didn't stick to it. ( for NL it's this one: BRM)
      2. Read all available articles.
      3. Stay active in the forum, which means: ask questions whenever you have some.
      4. Post in our hand analysis boards (Fixed-Limit / No-Limit / SNG)!
      5. Watch videos and visit coachings.

If you really do these things, you will be a winning player who climbs up the limits.

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • vega0823
      vega0823
      Bronze
      Thanks Steve, will surely do !

Much appreciated