This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Regs too tight?

• pinnryder
      pinnryder
      Bronze
      I was wondering what you guys think on that matter. I saw a lot of regulars on the 6.5$ on FTP since I play there and I noticed that the regs I have a decent sample size on (>500 hands) are extremely tight with stats like 10/8 or even 8/7. Isn't htat too tight? Mine are like 15/12 after 30k hands.
      I would just like to hear a few oppinions on that matter.
      On another matter: Do you guys use different statistics once there are just 4-5 players left and tehn when it is 3-handed?
  • 6 replies
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      It seems criminally tight to me, perhaps mass multitablers ?

My personal preference on the stats front is to exclude HU stats from 4-9 handed play and to exclude 8-9 handed stats when you're 2-4 handed.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Yes that is too tight, but you might not have enough hands on them in the late stages of the game.

Just for fun I am a lagtard running at 16 / 14 over 500k hands
    • pinnryder
      pinnryder
      Bronze
      I was wondering because I have >1000 of the guy with 8/6 stats and he is in the top 20 of the low-BI-leaderboard on FTP and I saw him doing things like raising 50% of his stack just to fold to a shove which I thought was really weird. At first I thought it was a missclick or something but I actually saw him doing it at a few occasions..
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      are your stats filtered for # of players?

i think its ok to be a little on the nitty side at micro-stakes to avoid marginal spots early
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      being on the leaderboard does not mean he is a good player :)

<3 that is my overall stats.

But yes you should filter your stats
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hello pennyrider,

I think you should worry about your own stats and only use other players stats to exploit them ;) . Ranges vary depending on the table structure (ie 6-max, FR, HU) and ofcourse the table texture if its a loose table or nitty table.

Best regards,

Joronamo