Regs too tight?

• pinnryder
      pinnryder
      Bronze
      I was wondering what you guys think on that matter. I saw a lot of regulars on the 6.5$ on FTP since I play there and I noticed that the regs I have a decent sample size on (>500 hands) are extremely tight with stats like 10/8 or even 8/7. Isn't htat too tight? Mine are like 15/12 after 30k hands.
      I would just like to hear a few oppinions on that matter.
      On another matter: Do you guys use different statistics once there are just 4-5 players left and tehn when it is 3-handed?
  • 6 replies
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      It seems criminally tight to me, perhaps mass multitablers ?

My personal preference on the stats front is to exclude HU stats from 4-9 handed play and to exclude 8-9 handed stats when you're 2-4 handed.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Yes that is too tight, but you might not have enough hands on them in the late stages of the game.

Just for fun I am a lagtard running at 16 / 14 over 500k hands
    • pinnryder
      pinnryder
      Bronze
      I was wondering because I have >1000 of the guy with 8/6 stats and he is in the top 20 of the low-BI-leaderboard on FTP and I saw him doing things like raising 50% of his stack just to fold to a shove which I thought was really weird. At first I thought it was a missclick or something but I actually saw him doing it at a few occasions..
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      are your stats filtered for # of players?

i think its ok to be a little on the nitty side at micro-stakes to avoid marginal spots early
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      being on the leaderboard does not mean he is a good player :)

<3 that is my overall stats.

But yes you should filter your stats
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hello pennyrider,

I think you should worry about your own stats and only use other players stats to exploit them ;) . Ranges vary depending on the table structure (ie 6-max, FR, HU) and ofcourse the table texture if its a loose table or nitty table.

Best regards,

Joronamo