This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl25 Jj Sh

• Monkeye
      Monkeye
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $27,20
      CO:
      $30,25

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with J:club: , J:diamond:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0,75, BU folds, Hero calls $0,65, BB folds.

Flop: ($1,75) 6:club: , 6:diamond: , 7:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

Turn: ($1,75) 2:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,25, CO raises to $3,25, Hero calls $2,00.

River: ($8,25) Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $5,00, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $8,25

I call PF because I don't like a 3bet in this spot.

On the flop I want to check/call but he check behind must I donk here?

On the turn I bet on the blank for value and he reraised me what is kinda strange because if he had a 6 he would defended and not much players play a draw this aggresive on this limit. I also got 1:3 odds and I have an overpair that is why I call.

On the river I check and expect him too check behind. But he fires again on a queen. I have the feeling that i am beat and fold.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      14/14 opening range is quite wide on the co, so I think you should 3-bet JJ pf most of the times for value. He would call with worse hands and it is easier to play that hand
      Postflop: unless he has there 77/66 or 22 I think you´re ahead and likely I´d call since I´d call him down anyway if he bet/bet/bet
      You get information if he slowplays postflop and if he is going to bluff strange situations