$5.32
      BU:
      $4.51
      SB:
      $5.84
      BB:
      $2.40

Preflop: Hero is CO with A, T.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.15, BU raises to $0.25, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.10.

Flop: ($0.57) 2, 2, 7 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($0.57) T (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.35, BU calls $0.35.

River: ($1.27) 2 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.85, BU raises to $1.75, Hero calls $0.90.

Final Pot: $4.77.

did i have to fold on the river?
  • 3 replies
    • amplifyd
      amplifyd
      Bronze
      I am folding preflop - might make the call with ATs but do not like to play ATo OOP to a tag. Postflop I think its alright although I might bet slightly smaller on the river but then again you could get looked up by like ace high and worse PPs a lot too by feigning a bluff.

To put 2x in a tag's range with minraise preflop is hard to do imo - but then again what is he raising on river with, probably not ace high (I think this would call if he thinks he is ahead) and then it is probably only like TT+, 77 - so I think bet/fold on the river is what I would do. We can also note that the river really is not great card for him to bluff on and perhaps assume had he wanted to bluff, he would have done it on turn.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      thank you very much for your comment, I called preflop because it was a minraise sadly. Thank you for explaining the hand!
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think pf and postflop are fine
      I don´t really like to fold to min-raises, since they can often also do that with garbage and calling river is also ok. He can easily have there AK than AA/KK, since I think a lot of people would bet AA/KK on that board