Noticed i am a bronze

• SiXAT
      SiXAT
      Bronze
      Hey havent been on pokerstrategy for a week, so now i am bronze.
      I didnt yet receive the 50 dollar capital, but actually what i want to say that i dont want to receive it: pokerstars gave me 5 dollar free so while i were waiting for the capitat i were playing so now i have 16$/
      can i still go up in my ranks etc, read articles cause thats the main reason i registered here?
  • 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi SiXAT,

Yes, any poker play on a tracked poker account will earn you PokerStrategy points. You can still therefore gain access to the best educational material available on the web ;)

There's no need to cancel the free starting capital from PokerStrategy however, if you qualify and pass the relevent ID check etc, this will automatically be sent to your poker account.

Great job in increasing the $5 to $16 btw, keep it going, keep learning & keep enjoying poker.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      be sure to follow proper BRM though.. increasing your bb from $5 to $16 makes me think you aren't. (although you kinda can't have a good brm with $5 anyway. unless you play like $0,25 sng's like me)
    • SiXAT
      SiXAT
      Bronze
      i have 24 $ right now, i play at 2NL, canty follow good bankroll managemant yet, but players are weak and i play tight so my swings are very small