Important Change (please read)

• EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      IMPORTANT:

Full Tilt are changing their rules from 1st May 2010.

If you are a new member and have opened a Full Tilt account on or after 1st May 2010 to receive the $50 free starting capital (using Code PS150), you will not receive rakeback unless you also deposit your own funds.

By depositing your own funds, you will receive:
      • 27% Rakeback
      • 100% (up to $600) Matching bonus on the first deposit of your own funds.

If you choose not to deposit, you will unfortunately not receive rakeback.

Please note this only affects new accounts effective from 1st May 2010, existing accounts are not affected and you should continue to receive rakeback as normal.

Both the Full Tilt FAQ & Rakeback FAQ Important sticky threads are being updated to reflect this change. If however you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post in this thread and we will happily help to answer your queries/concerns.

Best regards,

Bart
  • 9 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Wow this is harsh. But I guess this will divert even more newbie traffic elsewhere.
    • Skyscrapers
      Skyscrapers
      Bronze
      Full Tilt hates Pokerstrategy, i'm afraid to think whats coming next ?( :D
    • antonio47211
      antonio47211
      Bronze
      You mean we're taking all their n00bz m00niezzz??
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

This just affects new members joining and receiving their starting capital at Full Tilt.

Majority of these members would deposit anyway to make best use of the matching bonus. These members would continue to receive rakeback.

Just needed to flag to those that weren't thinking of depositing so they are aware and can make an informed choice.

Best regards,

Bart
    • gabryeld
      gabryeld
      Bronze
      What if the account was made in before 1st of may but haven't recieved the starting capital yet, I am in the last phase of identity check atm, and will probably get it next week.

So basicly the account was made before 1st of may and the funds will get there after. Do I still get the rakeback?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gabryeld
      What if the account was made in before 1st of may but haven't recieved the starting capital yet, I am in the last phase of identity check atm, and will probably get it next week.

So basicly the account was made before 1st of may and the funds will get there after. Do I still get the rakeback?
      Hi gabryeld,

As your account was created before 1st May, you should still receive rakeback without having to deposit, however as we're still getting used to this new rule, I will try to get official confirmation for you. Be in touch soon.

Best regards,

Bart
    • gabryeld
      gabryeld
      Bronze
      So, what's the situation, have you received a confirmation, will I receive rakeback or I have to deposit in order receive it..
    • CrocHunter
      CrocHunter
      Bronze
      Will you still receive Poker Strategy points if your not getting any rake back?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by CrocHunter
      Will you still receive Poker Strategy points if your not getting any rake back?
      Hey CrocHunter,

You will still receive pokerstrategy points even if you arent receiving rakeback. Rackback has nothing to do with this as you gain points from the rake you generate.

Regards,

Kyle.