Resend the e-mail please

• thegame0510
      thegame0510
      Bronze
      I registred on Pokerstrategy.com few months ago. I took the quiz and i was at the step where i have to send a photo with my id's. I haven't sent any file at that time, and i can't find the e-mails i got from you guyz . Can i send the photos now, and if I can, can you contact me again via e-mail please.

On "My Portal" page on http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/ it says:

Congratulations - the $50 are yours. After a quick check by our customer support, you'll receive your $50 on your poker account. Depending on the poker room, the transfer could take up to 2 working days. Please check your email Please check your email from time to time, as we may be requesting you for an ID Check which allows you to verify your registration details.
  • 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello thegame0510,

Have you actually registered an account with PS yet in order to receive the starting capital or did you just pass the quiz and not continue any further.

If you need to register an account you can find a list of the available rooms on this page and just follow the instructions for your chosen room.

If you have already selected a poker room then please contact our Customer Support Team and explain the situation to them and ask for them to re-send the ID check e-mail to your registered e-mail address.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • thegame0510
      thegame0510
      Bronze
      i have an registred account, and i recived the email to send an photo with me holding the ID card, but i didn't send the photo, and now i can't find that email, so i don't know where or how i have to send that photo.

edit: i subscribed to get the bonus at fulltilt poker
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey thegame0510,

Just send a ticket to the Customer Support link above and update them with regards to your membership application.

Please forward your ID to the following email:

They would simply need a photo or scan (both sides) of an ID such as a passport or drivers licence in addition to proof of your address/residence (e.g. gas or telephone bill).

If you can ensure that the photos/scans are set to high quality, so that the details on the ID (e.g. name/address/date of birth etc) are clearly readable for our support staff.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve