BSS starting hands chart

• MrDobalina
      MrDobalina
      Bronze
      On the starting hands chart there is a section for AQ, AJ, and AT, and how you should play them. This makes perfect sense to me. Now there is also a section for suited face cards which says you should call if "players called" before you from mid to late position. Why is AQs, AJs, and ATs not in this list? I understand that they might not be good enough for a raise from mid position, but if QT is good enough for a call in mid position, so is AQs, AJs, and ATs, no?
  • 3 replies
    • Mergy
      Mergy
      Bronze
      My understanding of the list is AQ AJ AT are played the same way suited or not.Hope that helps.

Gl on the felt
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      I would play them the same as suited face cards after multiple limpers. Depending on the table I would raise after one or two limpers. Depends on the table and your confidence post flop.
    • MrDobalina
      MrDobalina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by GunFlavoured
      I would play them the same as suited face cards after multiple limpers. Depending on the table I would raise after one or two limpers. Depends on the table and your confidence post flop.
      I figured I would get a "it depends" answer ;) But that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for the response.