FTPA tickets

• 9 replies
    • onepark
      onepark
      Bronze
      u use those tickets to register the tournament,

um... the tournament rego look like Ticket instead of how much it is..

before when u win the sat u rego auto to next level but now they give u ticket so u can play time you want.

:)

im not sure how u find them tho u have to look for it :)
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hello alberts1955,

If you have the tourney ID# for these events you can go to requests>find tourney and enter the number or alternatively press cntrl-T on the keyboard (as a hotkey). Give that a try and let us know.

Best regards,

Joronamo
    • alberts1955
      alberts1955
      Bronze
      thats the problem, i have no ID's :/
      well i registered to fulltilt academy, and after that those tickets shoved.
      but can't seem to find any tournament called FTPA rounds :(

so if any1 have FTPA tickets, plz tell me how to use them :)

ps. can't buy into normal tournys with those tickets
    • Lim00n
      Lim00n
      Bronze
      Hey, if you go under Tournaments -> Series and sort the tournaments by Buy-in you'll find some tournaments that require a ticket to register two of those are FTPA challenge round 1 and round 2 (today at 15.15 and 18.15 ET)

Hope that helped :)
    • alberts1955
      alberts1955
      Bronze
      Lim00n ur the best :)
      thank you vm
      and normal thanks for every1 who tried to help :)
    • wasy8
      wasy8
      Black
      Tournament ---> Series ----> All ---> All ---> Freerolls/FTP

you'll find them there.
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      I am in the round 2 which starts later today

Good luck :)
    • alberts1955
      alberts1955
      Bronze
      yeh busted out from round 2 :(
      still have 1 more round 2 ticket.
      i hope this won't somehow take cash from my account, cuz those tickets appeared from nothing :D
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/ftpa-wsop-main-event-challenge/take-the-challenge

Full Tilt Poker Academy WSOP Main Event Challenge

Win your way to the 2010 WSOP* Main Event with a $12K prize package and private instruction from a member of Team Full Tilt in the Full Tilt Poker Academy WSOP Main Event Challenge.
      Freeroll Your way to the Main Event

From Monday, April 26th to Sunday, June 20th, take the Full Tilt Poker Academy WSOP Main Event Challenge to earn entry to exclusive Academy Challenge Freerolls and play for your seat at the Main Event:

* Sit-N-Learn: Players who complete any Sit-N-Learn will automatically receive one Tournament Ticket for entry to a daily Round 1 Freeroll; finish in the top 100 and you’ll advance to a weekly Round 2 Freeroll

* Academy Challenge: Players who complete any Academy Challenge will automatically receive one Tournament Ticket for entry to a weekly Round 2 Freeroll

Winners of weekly Round 2 Freerolls will advance to the Challenge Final, on Sunday, June 20th, 2010 at 15:00 ET to compete for their $12K Main Event prize package and the chance to learn one-on-one from a member of Team Full Tilt. Please see our How to Qualify page to find out more.

For info as a lot of people are currently asking.

Bart