20% up to $100 Bonus

• Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      As apart of the SCOOP this month, pokerstars are giving away a reload bonus of 20% up to $100. This means we have to deposit $500 to get the full $100 right (if my maths is any good)?

I dont know if I'll be able to do it because I have to complete my FDB, silverstar and party bonus too. This one has to be completed in a smaller timeframe too. The games are dead at Stars anyway so it wouldnt be easy to grind this out IMO. Nice bit of rakeback though.
  • 9 replies
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Pretty awful as far as bonuses go, but it is still free money since I will play there even without it. Reload bonuses also have another advantage: games become softer for a while.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Meh ... they should have some sort of rewards for those depositing more money. For example:
      20% for 200$
      35% for 400$
      50% for 750$
      75% for 1000$ deposit

Just think how much softer the games would've been then :P Or how long the effect would last!
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      i couldnt find this question in their FAQ :

can you deposit 3 times like the first deposit bonus??

you only get 20 days to clear as much of the bonus as you can but i play NL 10 and i dont know if i will be able to clear 50 dollars of bonus (i want to deposit 250)

has anybody deposited and know the answer ??
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      never mind i just deposited and you cannot deposit more than once .. good that i deposited all :)

damn i just remember why i left this software... it doesnt click auto post blind when u enter a table and the sounds are annoying as hell and when you enter a table u gotta click 10 times on the reserved seat..... arghhhhhhhhh :f_eek:
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      @ wowadvisor: You can turn the sounds off by going options>sounds. If you dont like the auto-post blind bug, filter out normal tables and just play fast tables. There are more fast tables than normal tables might I add.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      i couldnt find this question in their FAQ :

can you deposit 3 times like the first deposit bonus??

you only get 20 days to clear as much of the bonus as you can but i play NL 10 and i dont know if i will be able to clear 50 dollars of bonus (i want to deposit 250)

has anybody deposited and know the answer ??
      I think this bonus is unique in that it releases in 10$ increments.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Stars and any other site for that matter sould start releasing low stake reload, mid stake reload and high stake reloads. I cant imagine an NL600 player bothering with this current bonus. I am NL25 player I cannot be bothered either.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      i'm still annoyed with starts about them removing click2pay as a deposit option.

my whole roll is in click2pay and i just don't want to put it my own cash.

:s_mad: :f_mad:
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elhh82
      i'm still annoyed with starts about them removing click2pay as a deposit option.

my whole roll is in click2pay and i just don't want to put it my own cash.

:s_mad: :f_mad:
      Take it up with consumer affairs:P .