This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

20% up to $100 Bonus

• Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      As apart of the SCOOP this month, pokerstars are giving away a reload bonus of 20% up to $100. This means we have to deposit $500 to get the full $100 right (if my maths is any good)?

I dont know if I'll be able to do it because I have to complete my FDB, silverstar and party bonus too. This one has to be completed in a smaller timeframe too. The games are dead at Stars anyway so it wouldnt be easy to grind this out IMO. Nice bit of rakeback though.
  • 9 replies
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Pretty awful as far as bonuses go, but it is still free money since I will play there even without it. Reload bonuses also have another advantage: games become softer for a while.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Meh ... they should have some sort of rewards for those depositing more money. For example:
      20% for 200$
      35% for 400$
      50% for 750$
      75% for 1000$ deposit

Just think how much softer the games would've been then :P Or how long the effect would last!
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      i couldnt find this question in their FAQ :

can you deposit 3 times like the first deposit bonus??

you only get 20 days to clear as much of the bonus as you can but i play NL 10 and i dont know if i will be able to clear 50 dollars of bonus (i want to deposit 250)

has anybody deposited and know the answer ??
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      never mind i just deposited and you cannot deposit more than once .. good that i deposited all :)

damn i just remember why i left this software... it doesnt click auto post blind when u enter a table and the sounds are annoying as hell and when you enter a table u gotta click 10 times on the reserved seat..... arghhhhhhhhh :f_eek:
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      @ wowadvisor: You can turn the sounds off by going options>sounds. If you dont like the auto-post blind bug, filter out normal tables and just play fast tables. There are more fast tables than normal tables might I add.
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      i couldnt find this question in their FAQ :

can you deposit 3 times like the first deposit bonus??

you only get 20 days to clear as much of the bonus as you can but i play NL 10 and i dont know if i will be able to clear 50 dollars of bonus (i want to deposit 250)

has anybody deposited and know the answer ??
      I think this bonus is unique in that it releases in 10$ increments.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Stars and any other site for that matter sould start releasing low stake reload, mid stake reload and high stake reloads. I cant imagine an NL600 player bothering with this current bonus. I am NL25 player I cannot be bothered either.
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      i'm still annoyed with starts about them removing click2pay as a deposit option.

my whole roll is in click2pay and i just don't want to put it my own cash.

:s_mad: :f_mad:
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elhh82
      i'm still annoyed with starts about them removing click2pay as a deposit option.

my whole roll is in click2pay and i just don't want to put it my own cash.

:s_mad: :f_mad:
      Take it up with consumer affairs:P .