Iron man

• Tulabas
      Tulabas
      Bronze
      I want to make sure about this..
      1.To get Iron man status (gold/bronze/others) u need to earn at least 1FTP a day all month long , right? and then i get some goods from full tilt
      2. if i get this status for example 10months in a row do i get some extra bonus/items etc?
  • 5 replies
    • Abe1919
      Abe1919
      Bronze
      I think,could be wrong,you need to earn atleast 500 points in a day for bonus medals and atleast 25points a day for bronze status 50 for silver 100 for gold and 250 for iron. I dunno if 1 point a day is enough.
    • boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tulabas
      I want to make sure about this..
      1.To get Iron man status (gold/bronze/others) u need to earn at least 1FTP a day all month long , right? and then i get some goods from full tilt
      2. if i get this status for example 10months in a row do i get some extra bonus/items etc?
      you dont need to earn 1 point every day to qualify to Iron man. you need to earn 1 point per day every day of the month to qualify for one-a-day 2000$ freeroll which is not a part iron man(bronze, silver, etc.).

to earn iron man freeroll qualification you need to do one of the following:

Bronze 10,000$ freeroll -> collect 50 points each day for 20 days in the same month, or 100 points for 15 days, and if you qualify for this freeroll u get 25 iron man medals which can be used to purchase stuff rom iron man store

Silver 15,000$ freeroll ->50 points 25 days, 100 points 20 days 40 medals

Gold 20,000$ freeroll ->100 points 25 days, 200 points 20 days 70 medals

Iron 30,000$ freeroll ->200 points 25 days 100 medals

for each consecutive month u managa to qualify for iron man freeroll u recieve more medals.

Hope this cleared it all up to you.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hello Tulabas,

As boboistina pointed out, ironman has 4 different levels in the programme: bronze, silver, gold and ofcourse iron. To achieve a higher status you need to obviously play more. Each level has a certain requirement on how much FTPs you need to gather per day/per month. Once you have met the criteria and gained a level (assumming this is your first month), if you maintain that particular level or improve for every month it accumulates the rate in which you collect medals...sort of like compound interest in the bank. You collect iron man medals as you go along as FTPs VIP form of currency and you can use them to purchase goods and bonuses from the exlcusive iron man store. For more information please go to your lobby>cashier>my promotions>my ironman.

Best regards,

Joronamo
    • Tulabas
      Tulabas
      Bronze
      thank you for you'r answers...now it's more ore less clear..
      But if i take something from iron man store for my medals i will have any effect on my Rakeback as it is when taking stuff from Full tilt store?
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hello Tulabas,

Please read this thread.

Best regards,

Joronamo