How to play AQs from Ep nd Lp?

• 6 replies
    • Huseens
      Huseens
      Bronze
      I am not SNG player but imo you can fold in EP, but you should raise in LP.
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      Early in the tour I always fold it in EP and MP, raising it in LP if no other raised before me. Most of the time giving it up if there's a raise in front of me (Well you know these guys pushing any hand in the start of a tour, if it's one of them I call of course and are rarely less than a 60% fav). When the game get's 6-7 handed and blinds have increased a bit (so stacks are ~<25 i start opening from all posistions. I don't treat AQo and AQs much different when playing.
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      early stage. i fold AQ from ep, but raise from MP and later.

you can argue for raising AQ even from ep if it is a tight table.

you should definitely raise from MP
    • pinnryder
      pinnryder
      Bronze
      Originally posted by lessthanthreee
      early stage. i fold AQ from ep, but raise from MP and later.

you can argue for raising AQ even from ep if it is a tight table.

you should definitely raise from MP
      Same here. I always raise when two people left and from MP when everyone is still in but then I play it very cautiously.
      I tend to limp to ealry in the SnG but then only in LP with some limpers befor me and I prefer when it is AQs but then I only continue with 2 pair+ or the nut draw+correct odds...
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      oh and i just want to add i pretty much go broke with TPTK with AQ against most players after raising.

and i would never call a raise with AQ.
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      i raise it from any position (AQo as well), fold to normal sized 3-bets. and there are some spots where i call it against raises as well