Help me ! My ID Check Filed

• kastriott
      kastriott
      Basic
      I wana know why my ID Check Filed i can proof that im genuine customer !
      -If is problem @ Low resolution of pic's i cat take other pic's with better resolution
      -If is problem @ poker room cuz my brother play in same pker room i can open other account in other poker room
      or anything ealse please tell me wati need to do to win that 50$ freeroll and if i have any chance to win
      Thank You !
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello kastriott,

PokerStrategy do reserve the right to refuse providing the $50 starting capital, but would only do so with good reason, e.g. if you fail the quiz, fail to pass the ID check, have applied on multiple occasions or for legal reasons (U.S. resident) etc. The vast majority of applications are successful.

Moderators do not have access to your details for your own safety/security and so I cannot tell why exactly you were refused and the customer support team may choose to not provide a detailed reason if it meant giving away some of the security measures that it is required to undertake. I would however suggest contacting them again to explain your concerns and to see if they are happy to provide you with more details on their decision.

Kind Regards,
      -Steve
    • kastriott
      kastriott
      Basic
      I really cant understand why my friends took their freeroll and i cant i can do everything to proofe dat im geuine person :(
    • oxygenwong
      oxygenwong
      Bronze
      maybe becos you are your brother
    • kastriott
      kastriott
      Basic
      noo im not playing with hes account :W