PokerTableRatings and rush poker

• 4 replies
    • tcs35
      tcs35
      Bronze
      Hello antonio47211 ,

The reason that Rush hands are not tracked on PTR is because they track hands where the tables can be observed and on Rush you cannot observe hands.

I thought I should also make you aware of the prohibited programs for Full Tilt Poker.

http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/prohibited_programs.php

2. Programs or services that provide additional information on opponents that a player would not normally be privy to:

Certain programs, websites, and subscription services provide extra information on opponents which may not be used during play. For example, the use of shared databases of tournament histories, results, and statistics are not permitted. Specific examples include:

* SharkScope
      * Top Shark
      * Smart Buddy
      * Poker Table Ratings

Best regards,

Toby
    • antonio47211
      antonio47211
      Bronze
      Thanks Toby!

Actually it comes as a surprise FT prohibits PTR, but hey, what can I do. Pretty much no use of it at rush poker anyway.
    • UeYa
      UeYa
      Bronze
      I don't think FT is prohibiting PTR but is just the nature of Rush that doesn't allow observers imho.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Originally posted by UeYa
      I don't think FT is prohibiting PTR but is just the nature of Rush that doesn't allow observers imho.
      Actually as Toby mentioned FTP does prohibit PTR however there is much speculation as to whether they can actually catch you looking at the site due privacy regulations which FTP must obey as well.