Card Changed

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      I played one hand when I had A9 , was valuebetting agaisnt a Callignsattion and it raised on R and I was thinking for few seconds to see if there is some possible hand that that could beet me and there wasnt mcuh combinations, so I happily called adn when I saw Q9 I was happy to win that pot ...
      but wait, suddenly some kind of blink happened and I had A8 and I slto BI with Ahi ....

It happend to me more than once but I thought it was jsut an illusion because I was multitabling
      but now I was playing jsut one table ....
      does this eve r happen to anybody?

I may start to recor devery seassion of mine if it will ever happen again (or I woudl have simmilar illusion...)
  • 13 replies
    • Skyscrapers
      Skyscrapers
      Bronze
      It does happen when i'm not concentrated on the game, but it's just a bad beat, it's like 3betting with JJ only to find after the table pops up again that i actually hold J6 or smth like that :D nasty stuff, staying focused is very important.
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      never happened to me, but you have to record it for sure.
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Bronze
      I was 8 tabling and folded pocket aces once. I thought it was 4A, then I realized it was AA and I tried to turn my fold button off because I had clicked it when I thought I seen 4A, but the tabled folded around to me right when I turned it back off. :f_cool:
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Yeah that sort of thing happens when you're tired or playing too many tables. I usually look back at a table and think WTF why am I in a bloated pot with 52o?? It's also happened to me live when I was drunk, semi bluffing with a flush draw which turned out to be just 2 red cards, the other guy wasn't too impressed after I took down that pot :P
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      WTF, sorry for doubting you OP. This just happened to me as well. I called in BB with 44 and checked down to the river only to see my cards change to T7. Now this was not because I was tired after a long session, this was about 5 min in. I really hope someone gets footage of this happening because that is fucked up.

$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Holdem
      9 Players
      Hand Conversion Powered by weaktight.com

Stacks:
      UTG ($58.65)
      UTG+1 ($47.65)
      MP1 ($105.05)
      MP2 ($52.35)
      MP3 ($27.40)
      CO ($60.45)
      BTN ($52.50)
      SB ($20.70)
      Hero ($50)

Pre-Flop: ($0.75, 9 players) Hero is BB 10:club: 7:spade:
      5 folds, CO raises to $1.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $1

Flop: 3:spade: 7:heart: 9:heart: ($3.25, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: 2:club: ($3.25, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: 7:diamond: ($3.25, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

Final Pot: $3.25
      CO shows
      K:diamond: Q:diamond:
      Hero shows three of a kind, Sevens
      10:club: 7:spade:

Hero wins $3.10 (net +$1.60)

CO lost $1.50
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      LOL, is that really good sarcasm I'm sensing^?
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Joronamo
      LOL, is that really good sarcasm I'm sensing^?
      Lol I was hoping it wouldn't come across like that. Seriously it did actually happen, I'm sure it has happened before as well but I just put them down to missclicks since I was playing 4 rush tables. I think it actually happened again about 10 min later but I'm not as sure about that one (found myself in a raised pot UTG with KQs, I normally would fold it but maybe I didn't). I also briefly looked back through hand histories for crap hands that I played in strange positions and there were a few but nothing I can prove. The problem is that at the moment there is no proof that it wasn't a missclick or some hand I made up so I doubt anyone will believe it. Either way I'm going to record my sessions for the next week or two incase it happens again so I have some proof or worst case scenario I have more info to review my sessions. Also, I have found it has put me off my game because I am waiting for it to happen again. :(
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      this happens alot to me, especially in the few days leading after aliens abduct me and do experimens with me on their spaceship
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Actually honestly, I remember a similar thing happening when I was on FTP now that I think about it...strange. Funny as it seems, its kind of a serious issue. Cause it only happens on FTP.
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Joronamo
      Actually honestly, I remember a similar thing happening when I was on FTP now that I think about it...strange. Funny as it seems, its kind of a serious issue. Cause it only happens on FTP.
      It has only happened to me in the last week or so since I've been playing rush, never had it happen over thousands of SnGs. I've reported it to Full Tilt but I doubt they will take it seriously without footage, I know I wouldn't.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      I also played rush when I got these problems. Definitly video record your next few sessions. When you send them the video make sure you dont edit it or anything.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      It happened to me today on Stars in a SNG. I thought I had KQd but I had KQo, got it in on the flop with a 4 flush or at least I thought so :f_mad:
    • angelofm
      angelofm
      Bronze
      Well u obviously never shoved the flop against a short stack with second pair, just to realise u didn't notice the other big stack was in the hand as well and snap called u.

It happens sometimes when I'm tired, I folded QQ once, thinking it was Queen rag, folded a full house on the turn in a big pot, had 53 the board read 53K5, the other guys had AK and AA.

That mainly happened on full tilt, I changed my background and the color of the deck and never happened again on FT.