Partypoker problems

• Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I downloaded and installed/uninstalled a few times to try to fix this problem, but it didn't help.

Whenever I want to play Partypoker through the software, no window pops up at all, but it shows the process is running at the Ctrl+Alt+Delete Processes window, playing in the browser works, but the software seems to be more useful. Did anybody have this problem or perhaps know what causes it?

EDIT: I don't run anything that blocks ads/popups

Problem 2:
      Untill now I just played in the browser which worked aswell since I was reading quite a lot still and 2 tables were enough to play at. Due to my monitor being 1680x1050 they can run nicely next to eachother.

But now I've come to a point where I want to try 4 tables at a time, but I can't run 4 windows of 800x600 properly in 1 screen. Is there any way to resize or autosize the windows in the browser?

EDIT2: After letting the partygaming.exe run for a few hours at once the lobby popped up
  • 2 replies
    • Ohmu
      Ohmu
      Bronze
      Hi Yoghi,

Can't really help you with your problem, but you should email PartyPoker as they should know their own software and be able to help you out!

If you don't want to contact Party, and are up to it, the most extreme solution would be to try and re-install Windows. That's a magical cure that seems to work with almost all Microsoft related software ;)
      But you shouldn't do it if you haven't done it before and/or aren't quite sure that you can do it.

Good luck,
      Ohmu
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Already mailed them, but didn't get an answer yet, so I figured out I might try it here aswell