This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

quentions about new change.

• johnnyz
      johnnyz
      Bronze
      hi~this johnnyz from chinese community,i have few quentions about fulltilt poker new changes.
      1. in iron man: they cancel the $25/$ 75 tournament tickets,and add on more T ticket.but the $25/$75 ticket which they have before didnt effect your rakeback if you spend medals.how about the new ticket? are they effect your rake back?
      2.same quentions about ftp points . if i buy the ticket do they effect my rake back>?

i try to ask this in my community......but seems no one knows it.
  • 7 replies
    • Skyscrapers
      Skyscrapers
      Bronze
      I was wondering too, but i guess even full tilt dont know what affects what and how much.
    • johnnyz
      johnnyz
      Bronze
      lol~
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi johnnyz & welcome to the English community,

I'm not entirely sure about the new tokens yet, I'm trying to find out and will post when known.

I can only assume that as you are paying the buyin & tournament fee, they should be treated the same as the previous tokens and not affect rakeback, but I will find out for sure.

Regarding FTP, yes all ftp purchases will affect rakeback.

The affect (27%) on rakeback is however small, so don't get too hung up on it.

Best regards,

Bart
    • johnnyz
      johnnyz
      Bronze
      thx EagleStar88 ~

i gona wait for the news ,before i buy some tickets . thank you anyway~
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      i ve bought last week a 26$ ticket for 140 iron medals and it didnt seem i ve got a hit on my rakeback . i have bought one more this week so i will check it for sure if it will affect my rakeback, according to faq rakeback guide spending medals will reduce my rb to 0.20-0.25$ per medal so i will notice a hit on my rb .
    • Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schris7
      i ve bought last week a 26$ ticket for 140 iron medals and it didnt seem i ve got a hit on my rakeback . i have bought one more this week so i will check it for sure if it will affect my rakeback, according to faq rakeback guide spending medals will reduce my rb to 0.20-0.25$ per medal so i will notice a hit on my rb .
      maybe it will reduce the rake 0.25$ per medal, there's no way rakeback is affected that much.
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      ye i was wrong i wanted to say reduced from teh net rake but still 10$ hit on rakeback when i get like 40$ rb per week is a lot -.-