quentions about new change.

• johnnyz
      johnnyz
      Bronze
      hi~this johnnyz from chinese community,i have few quentions about fulltilt poker new changes.
      1. in iron man: they cancel the $25/$ 75 tournament tickets,and add on more T ticket.but the $25/$75 ticket which they have before didnt effect your rakeback if you spend medals.how about the new ticket? are they effect your rake back?
      2.same quentions about ftp points . if i buy the ticket do they effect my rake back>?

i try to ask this in my community......but seems no one knows it.
  • 7 replies
    • Skyscrapers
      Skyscrapers
      Bronze
      I was wondering too, but i guess even full tilt dont know what affects what and how much.
    • johnnyz
      johnnyz
      Bronze
      lol~
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi johnnyz & welcome to the English community,

I'm not entirely sure about the new tokens yet, I'm trying to find out and will post when known.

I can only assume that as you are paying the buyin & tournament fee, they should be treated the same as the previous tokens and not affect rakeback, but I will find out for sure.

Regarding FTP, yes all ftp purchases will affect rakeback.

The affect (27%) on rakeback is however small, so don't get too hung up on it.

Best regards,

Bart
    • johnnyz
      johnnyz
      Bronze
      thx EagleStar88 ~

i gona wait for the news ,before i buy some tickets . thank you anyway~
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      i ve bought last week a 26$ ticket for 140 iron medals and it didnt seem i ve got a hit on my rakeback . i have bought one more this week so i will check it for sure if it will affect my rakeback, according to faq rakeback guide spending medals will reduce my rb to 0.20-0.25$ per medal so i will notice a hit on my rb .
    • Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schris7
      i ve bought last week a 26$ ticket for 140 iron medals and it didnt seem i ve got a hit on my rakeback . i have bought one more this week so i will check it for sure if it will affect my rakeback, according to faq rakeback guide spending medals will reduce my rb to 0.20-0.25$ per medal so i will notice a hit on my rb .
      maybe it will reduce the rake 0.25$ per medal, there's no way rakeback is affected that much.
    • Schris7
      Schris7
      Bronze
      ye i was wrong i wanted to say reduced from teh net rake but still 10$ hit on rakeback when i get like 40$ rb per week is a lot -.-