Failed deposit via Moneybookers

• EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I tried to make a deposit with Moneybookers. It's my first deposit and I keep getting a failed notice from FT. What could be the reasons? I have the amount in my account and the personal details are EXACTLY the same. Has this ever happened to anyone before? :(
  • 10 replies
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      thats the exact same thing that happened to me...! when i pressed moneybookers as deposit option, it brought me to a moneybookers page and it showed the page as if i didnt have enough funds in my account, when in fact i did!

I emailed support and they said to make sure my account information is the exact same as in my moneybookers account or otherwise try a different deposit method.

The account information is the exact same and i deposited via debitcard!

I did deposit 2 days ago in order to withdraw my money to moneybookers and it all worked fine!

maybe doing a first deposit , you cannot use moneybookers :f_eek:
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      U can use moneybookers as FD method, do u have the saem email adress? and also the problem might be that Moneybookers or FTP is raking some money so when u have 600bucks in ur acccoubt they will charge u lest say 2 bukcs for transfer and then u dont have sufficient fundds, and if ur Account is in Euros there is 2percent fee for transfering Euros to USD
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Originally posted by wowadvisor
      thats the exact same thing that happened to me...! when i pressed moneybookers as deposit option, it brought me to a moneybookers page and it showed the page as if i didnt have enough funds in my account, when in fact i did!

i have no idea if that could work but it did once when i bought some stuff and payed throught MB.

If ur moneybooker account has 50$ in it,for example,try depositing 48-49$

Still again i say i had never this problem when depositin to pokersites but just tryin to help.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      If so, why put it in that huge list? I mean, I used Moneybookers with other poker rooms and worked fine. I don't want to deposit with my VISA because that means I have to withdraw some funds from Moneybookers. Call me cheap, but I hate paying taxes for transactions I don't have to make (like moneybookers to VISA to FTP, when I can just go moneybookers to FTP). I emailed support and I'm waiting for their reply.

However, when I choose moneybookers it doesn't bring me to a moneybookers page. Maybe it's just paranoia, but maybe FTP just wants the first deposit to be made with VISA or MasterCard. If so, they should really say so to save us some time.

LE: Just got the reply from support. They say to check my personal info (duh) or contact moneybookers. It's times like these I think every poker site should have live support. Only because that email isn't at all helpful. I'll post here if there is any progress so that if anyone has the same problem, this thread is helpful.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      did u tryed depositin like 1-2-3-5 $ less than the number in ur MB account?

again if u have 100$ in ur MB deposit 95-97$ to FT,if it doesnt work,post it plz so i know it doesnt :f_biggrin:
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Yeah, I tried even 10$ less than I have in my moneybookers. I also contacted moneybookers support to solve this issue. It's just so annoying. I think maybe because some funds in my moneybookers is from another poker site I can't deposit it anywhere else, but that would be stupid, because I earned that money.
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Yeah, I tried even 10$ less than I have in my moneybookers. I also contacted moneybookers support to solve this issue. It's just so annoying. I think maybe because some funds in my moneybookers is from another poker site I can't deposit it anywhere else, but that would be stupid, because I earned that money.
      sorry to hear my plan didnt work out but that what ur sayin cant be it since i have transfered money throught Stars->MB->Tilt->MB->Stars many many times in the last year
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      i have transfered to and from full tilt now several times with moneybookers as well but they didnt let me make a first deposit with it, i even tried 25$ less than 600... i deposited via other method and it worked of course

now im on pokerstars coz even NL 10 is super tight and horrible on full tilt.. pokerstars is a different story on the other hand ;-) running extremely well :f_love:
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      I had the same problem but with using instadebit. It pretty much sounds like the exact same problem. I emailed both supports, and security teams. All they did was point the finger at each other. It was never resolved. However, I tried again 2 weeks later and it worked fine. I'm not sure what changed.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Moneybookers, as I expected say it's FTP's problem. And I kinda believe them, since transactions worked perectly with others. Thanks for the info anyway guys! I'll try to contact FTP support again.

LE: I just emailed support with my problem. I told them I won't accept the "make sure details match or contact Monebookers" line and attached a photo of FTP and Moneybookers account details side by side to see for themselves. If they simply reject my deposit, what do you think my best option would be considering traffic, rakeback and other bonuses?

LLE: Success! The response from support was to check if my email matches the one on Moneybookers and if it does, it should work... and it worked, to my surprise.