Sng movin up, or not??

• ijuric89
      ijuric89
      Bronze
      I have been playing sng 6max 2,5 buy for two months now, and iam not sure, should i play 5$ sng or to stay at my 2,5$. i received 50$ from pokerstrategy and now im around 400, but i can't break that magic line. im around 400 2 weeks. i looked on sharkscope and my average ROI is 21
  • 12 replies
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      Move up already ! You're crushing it. Set yourself a stop loss of 15-20 BI's and just step back down if you hit it.
    • ijuric89
      ijuric89
      Bronze
      i will do that. guess i just needed someone to tell me that to be sure. im thinkin to buy HEM, but soon i will get my licence for elephant. is elephant enough to improve my game?what sofware u use?
    • lessthanthreee
      lessthanthreee
      Bronze
      buy HEM then move up
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      You have 80 Buy ins for 5's which is decent BRM. Just remember you should always have 50 buy ins for the higher limit to move up. And when you only have 50 buy ins for the previous limit you will have to move down.

Personally im going to follow a 100 BI BRM, swings in sng's can really be brutal.
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      Get HEM - sngWiz - wizHUD

Then go and crush the $5's
    • ijuric89
      ijuric89
      Bronze
      can u tell me what kind a improvement can i expect with HEM? will my ROI be better, does HEM works on everest?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      the 5's will be just as fishy. the gamblers would much prefer playing 5's than 2's and i think you have proven to yourself you can beat these micros so just go for it.

try the HEM trial see how much you can improve in 15 days or whatever you get
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ijuric89
      can u tell me what kind a improvement can i expect with HEM? will my ROI be better, does HEM works on everest?
      HEM is supported on Everest. I recommend you try the trial out for yourself. Whilst no-one can guarantee it will improve your ROI it can give you some information on what your opponents are doing in certain spots for eg how often they are surrendering their BB's or how often they are attempting to steal yours. Obviously this can be really useful when you find yourself in marginal spots. Where it can be beneficial also is to review your play after you've finished your sessions, you can filter all the hands in the db down to just the ones you want to see and suss out where your leaks are.

I've never used Elephant so I can't say if it's better, just that it's helped my game immensely
    • ijuric89
      ijuric89
      Bronze
      ty guys, i will do that. HEM trial, movin up
    • ijuric89
      ijuric89
      Bronze
      well, now im mixin 2,5 and 5$ its going good:) i have instaled HEM but i don't see HUD on table. how can i fix this?
    • nibbana
      nibbana
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ijuric89
      well, now im mixin 2,5 and 5$ its going good:) i have instaled HEM but i don't see HUD on table. how can i fix this?
      Have you set your Poker client to save Hand Histories ? Have you setup your auto import folders in HEM ?

After you've done that just press import and the table manager & HUD should work (HUD after a hand or two)
    • ijuric89
      ijuric89
      Bronze
      i don't know what to say.now i play Sng 5$ 6max on everest and im around 400$ another two weeks(250 games)should i move to another network or something?clear some bonuses?