Going High, when we are high: Grindhouse location: Sunny Spain!

• humuhumunukunukuapua
      humuhumunukunukuapua
      Bronze
      Well, Hello all boys and girls!

Im gonna tell you all a little story. It's a story about different people, who's main priority ATM is sick grinding from day to day, because we wanna go high, live high and have full nice high moments. We are gonna tell everything in this blog as thing are. So no BS ITT!
      I have to mention that here it is little bit easyer, because we are in hot and sunny Spain :f_cool:

So who are we?

humuhumunukunukuapua aka Artur 20 years old.
      adapter1337 aka Simo 22 years old.
      pokerpuppet aka Merily 22 years old

And one add-on will come some weeks later when one my sick, funky and fresh good friend comes here :D

Why we made this blog?

Simple! We want to improve our game 180km/h

We gonna post our graphs every single day, so we better grind good, because noone want to post downhill graphs, is it right? Right!

We had here some very special friends TwiceT and TheLastNail but they unfortunately left us. (Rooms are reserved and waiting you guys back)
      We had here some coaching every day little bit. So we defenetly have to show some good results.. at least i hope so.

We are microgrinders tho, but in no time we all gonna crush NL100-400

So it's pretty much it for now. Some pics to.

Don't have Tilt issues cuz of look like this..

Some day @ the beach.

And some frisby action :D
      From left>pokerpuppet>TLN>Johannes

Cya!
  • 55 replies
    • humuhumunukunukuapua
      humuhumunukunukuapua
      Bronze
      Updates @ night!
    • Eminescu500
      Eminescu500
      Bronze
      Nice blog, will follow :D

GL :diamond:
    • Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      Nice blog.

Would be nice if you could provide a bit more background info, like why you decided to do it like this and game you guys play (sng/mtt/cg/etc).

Good luck !!
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      is pokerpuppet the only person wearing a top?
      pokerpuppet looks like an interesting suspect for a forum photo verification :f_biggrin:
    • humuhumunukunukuapua
      humuhumunukunukuapua
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Skeat
      Nice blog.

Would be nice if you could provide a bit more background info, like why you decided to do it like this and game you guys play (sng/mtt/cg/etc).

Good luck !!
      So you guys want more info, okay :p

Why we decided to do it like this?
      I don't know what you mean by this exactly. But if it is what i think then we did this blog mainly for keep up hard work and motivation. Motivation to be better then other guy other side the table :f_biggrin:

But more important is to get help from smarter guys and girls here. Because we all want to improve our game.

I have been played a lot different type of games. I january i started with $1 in my pokerstars account. I built my BR with 300man sng's or something. In february i started with HUSNGS's then bit later i started to play nl20 HU and in some point i was busto.

I really didin't know what im gonna do. I took some time off and watched videos and read a lot. Then won some donkament @ stars got $11 and started to play 6max first time in my life. And now im on SH pretty much. Started to play some HU cash again. ATM i play nl10-20 so long way to go :) But im pretty sure that with all of you wise guys here in nice communty we gonna rise!

Im gonna answer every question you guys gonna ask, so bring it on :s_biggrin:

I must see video!

• Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      Hey!
      So my english sux little bit, but i hope its ok, you can laugh bit, but it's good :)
      I need this blog for motivation. I play now again NL10, because of cashout and need to grind it up again, but in NL10 its boring, because money isnt big.
      We have with arthurrrr little sidebet also, every day who earn more, win 5$.
      I put pretty much volume every day (7k-8k hands per/day is usually), now i run pretty bad, but still can make some money, so far its ok, just some variance. I dont tilt much, its good.

I think i play pretty well, a lot of tnx goes to TT and TLN, you 2 are allways welcome back here. TT was mention for me, that he's planing to gome here back on september and stay here. :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin , its on the door now:

So its all for now, i will write more later.
      Today graph(last big lose is KK vs AA pf AI deep, standard stuff):
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      hey, Adapter1337, how many tables you play and how many hours does it take to reach 7-8k hands per day ?
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eteris
      hey, Adapter1337, how many tables you play and how many hours does it take to reach 7-8k hands per day ?
      Hey.
      It depens of mindset and rund and so on.
      10+ tables and how many hours i dont know, because all my day is poker :)
      pretty much.
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      gl guys, ship some money for the yachtweek! ;)
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      Originally posted by Adapter1337
      TT was mention for me, that he's planing to gome here back on september and stay here. :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin , its on the door now:

:f_love: :heart: :f_love:

u rly put it on muahhahaha, i like!
      sept-may im in sir. what comes after is unclear. im thinking about may/june/july/august vegas for 2 months and macao for 2 months. but we'll see ;)

gl to all of u. will follow this blog on a daily basis ;)

@ supeyrio: no verification needed. pokerpuppet is hot like fire.
      impossible to tilt basically in that poker mansion with a great sea view and nice weather all the time + merily taking care of us grinders :f_love:
    • humuhumunukunukuapua
      humuhumunukunukuapua
      Bronze
      Hey all.
      Im gonna post my todays graph. I don't know do im gonna play more because of some internet problems.

from 0-300 hands i played nl10 6max and after that nl10 6max rush 2 tables. Pretty sweet. I think im gonna grind rush some time from now..

E: And yes i know that my volume is poor. But im gonna change it!
    • Trillium90
      Trillium90
      Silver
      Sounds interesting

Good Luck Guys I will be following this blog...
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      pokerpuppet looks like an interesting suspect for a forum photo verification :f_biggrin:
      +1
    • Adapter1337
      Adapter1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      +1
      If you ask nice, maybe she add some pic :f_biggrin:
      Anyway, my today first session is over, added to graph AI EV line, it shows pretty well how im running last days :f_biggrin: :f_biggrin:
      Now i go to sleep and then i do next session, hope to run better, need to win sidebet and take 5$ free bonus :s_biggrin:

I love to do donkbet sometimes, it gives more value like you see:
      Cake Poker No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (7 handed) - Cake-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

Must_Raise_Donkbet (CO) ($9.66)
      Button ($16.37)
      SB ($5.66)
      Donkbet Roxx (BB) ($12.44)
      UTG ($6.17)
      MP1 ($5.32)
      MP2 ($5.01)

Preflop: Donkbet Roxx is BB with 7, 7
      Donkbet Roxx calls $0.10, 3 folds, Must_Raise_Donkbet bets $0.45, 2 folds, Donkbet Roxx calls $0.35

Flop: ($1.05) 3, 9, 7 (2 players)
      Donkbet Roxx bets $0.40, Must_Raise_Donkbet raises to $1, Donkbet Roxx calls $0.60

Turn: ($3.05) K (2 players)
      Donkbet Roxx bets $0.50, Must_Raise_Donkbet raises to $1.60, Donkbet Roxx calls $1.10

River: ($6.25) A (2 players)
      Donkbet Roxx bets $1, Must_Raise_Donkbet calls $1

Total pot: $8.25 | Rake: $0.55

Results:
      Donkbet Roxx had 7, 7 (three of a kind, sevens).
      Must_Raise_Donkbet didn't show
      Outcome: Donkbet Roxx won $7.70

opponent had KcTc
      Any idea how to get more value of this hand?
      I knew that he have very marginal hand, and he raise every donkbet, just because it seems so weak.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      nice blog! will try to follow every day :)

good luck!

Originally posted by Adapter1337
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      +1
      If you ask nice, maybe she add some pic :f_biggrin:
      please :f_love:
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Hello guys! (and girl if i get it right)

Gonna keep an eye on here..seems rly interesting
      GL with grinding

And ..

+1 for pics obv
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Good luck guys. And girl.

I'll be following your blog.
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      hahaa, i'm camping here till i see a good photo posted! :s_evil:
      i'm pretty sure TT has good taste HOT woots :f_mad:

anyway good luck to the trio, i love the grind mentality you guys have.
      i'm going to grind even harder than you guys once my exam ends.
      need to make more money for bangkok trip!

keep the updates flowing guys! n gal!
    • pokerpuppet
      pokerpuppet
      Bronze
      Hola, me llamo Merily aka Pokerpuppet and nice to meeeeeeet you!!! :P

So I´m keeping the blog with two guys Arthur and Simo and we are from ESTONIA!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POKER & ME:

Started playing poker exactly 4 months ago while I was in France/Nice with Simo. Before that I didn´t know anything about poker and I didn´t even wanted to learn it. But Simo played all the time and I he was so exited and I wanted to feel it too! Finally I agreed to play some live poker with him...
      From there I started to learn myself :)
      I must say that I don´t wanna be a pokerpro but I would just like to BEAT IT! :s_cool:

I play NL2 and SH - Arthur suggested me to try it out and now I like it a lot better than FH. Played tournaments, freerolls, SnG (double-ups) for a while did quite good but in the end I still like to play ring games.

But here is the funny part: I don´t have laptop and proper bankroll!!! :D My computer just broke down when TwiceT and TheLastNail came here. So I mostly watched others grinding, so saaad! :( But soon I´ll start working and then get my bankroll. Now I can only play when Simo is not grinding and Simo is grinding alll dayy :D :D :D Meanwhile I can read pokerbook "Treat Poker Like Business" what so kind maaan TwiceT gave us and I have read it twice already :D :D :D

I will post my graphs soon and I´ll post my picture someday...so you must follow us and then you´ll see ;)
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NB! @TwiceT - I hope that you don´t forget to read your book :rolleyes: