My ride yesterday

• Alafoe
      I have to say, yesterday was not a luckiest day for my poker career. I won one dollar. But how! I am playing Rush poker Omaha recently. I had 160$ but luck turned out of me and that nearly 10% rake on micros on Full tilt is worth to mention. I realized yesterday and was quite disappointed. So I lost from $100 yesterday to scary 30$ and then turned it out. Rake is so high on that limit. So I switch to higher limit and played RUSHPLO25 at the beginnig of the day today I had 105$, one dollar more than yesterday. And what a games I have played I have not played them long long time.
      But there is still that 60$ loss yesterday before yesterday and I hope I can make it past in the few minutes.
      Do you also like my money management? Oh and I did not mention that 14$ rakeback!
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      Hey there Alafoe,

I really suggest that you play according to the bankroll management. This is the most important point. I see a lot of players going broke, because they didn't stick to it. ( for NL it's this one: BRM).

When you start to play without BRM then you are increasing the chances of you going broke as you don't have enough of a bankroll to withstand the variance that you will naturally encounter.

So i really recommend that you follow proper BRM for whichever poker varient you choose and this will allow you to not only withstand the natural variance of poker but it will also allow you build your bankroll safely.

All the best,