Bonus and Specials

• ByronVW
      ByronVW
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

What bonus's and specials do i get as I start climbing the ranks i.e. Bronze, Silver, Gold et cetera. I read in another thread that when someone got to Silver they got a $50 bonus to clear????

I'm on silver and never got this bonus! So just curious to find out.

BTW been a great last 2 weeks. Got my BR up from $175 to $1109. Looks like my strategy is working muhahaha :)

Cheers,
      Byron
  • 6 replies
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      I guess the 50$ bonus is one they purchased from the VIP store. You shouldn't do this, the bonus has very bad FPP to $ -ratio.

In addition to faster FPP accumulation, you get few perks for being in higher vip level. Gold gives you access to 100k freeroll each month and supernova gives you 1m freeroll 4 times a year. They also unlock more items in store.
    • wowadvisor
      wowadvisor
      Bronze
      the only thing i found out is that, when you increase your VIP level, you get access to more things in the store , like higher bonuses and things like that.

The main thing is that you earn MORE > FPP < per vpp you earn - you can buy things with FPP in the shop, the higher your level, the faster u get FPP , the bigger and better things you can buy

remember its best to not really care what level you are and just learn the game and study every day, just improve your game and then the VIP levels, rakeback and bonuses ( no matter what poker site you play ) will come automatically and as an extra!!

:f_grin:

edit: never mind.. i was too slow in writing again lol..
    • Strahinjak
      Strahinjak
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ByronVW

BTW been a great last 2 weeks. Got my BR up from $175 to $1109. Looks like my strategy is working muhahaha :)

Cheers,
      Byron
      How did u do that?MTT ?
    • ByronVW
      ByronVW
      Bronze
      Thanks Guys and @ Strahinjak, DoN's. Have had a great ROI of about 33%. however this has gone down a bit. Just a great start to get my bankroll going
    • strosdegoz
      strosdegoz
      Bronze
      The smarter thing to do with your FPPs is to play 280fpps satellites (Only 6 players) and the first 3 wins, when you win just sell the ticket for T$ and use it to play tournaments, I get $11 for every 280FPP (if I win the Sat).

Edit : I checked how much FPPs you need for the $50 bonus thats a whopping 5,000fpps with this you can play 18 satellites of the ones mentioned above.

If you only win 5 of these you would have T$55 and no need to clear any VPPs or anything like that, if you win more than that then even better.
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Originally posted by strosdegoz
      The smarter thing to do with your FPPs is to play 280fpps satellites (Only 6 players) and the first 3 wins, when you win just sell the ticket for T$ and use it to play tournaments, I get $11 for every 280FPP (if I win the Sat).

Edit : I checked how much FPPs you need for the $50 bonus thats a whopping 5,000fpps with this you can play 18 satellites of the ones mentioned above.

If you only win 5 of these you would have T$55 and no need to clear any VPPs or anything like that, if you wn more than that then even better.
      This! im doing excaktly the same its really good value, and not too hard to get itm in these