question 50$

• Giorgos85
      Giorgos85
      Basic
      Hi, i passed the test and i choose full tilt and it says these

Congratulations - the $50 are yours.
      After a quick check by our customer support, you'll receive your $50 on your poker account. Depending on the poker room, the transfer could take up to 2 working days.

Please check your email

Please check your email from time to time, as we may be requesting you for an ID Check which allows you to verify your registration details.

Additionally, if there are any issues with the transfer of your funds due to, e.g. your having entered your poker account username with a typo, we will inform you immediately, via email.

Have spent several days, so what next?
  • 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Giorgos85,

It can take up to 96 working hours for the ID verification to be confirmed and for your starting capital to be transferred to your required platform, although sometimes it can be sooner than this and in other times it can be slightly longer than this.

We now have close to 3 million members so, understandably, customer support are very busy at the moment dealing with new members and answering general queries every day which may mean that sometimes it may take them a little longer than expected to get back to you so please bear with them and try to have some patience.

Also there are a few things that you can check while you are waiting:

-Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the PokerStrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transferred and then you would have to choice a different poker platform..

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Giorgos85
      Giorgos85
      Basic
      Hi , have spent more than a week from the test

I haven't any junk mails

I cheked in profile settings and in full tilt room had this ,Full-Tilt-Poker Player ID: ✔

How i check about the bonus code?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      You would have needed to input the code PS150 when you set up your Full Tilt account.

-Steve
    • Giorgos85
      Giorgos85
      Basic
      yes i have done this..
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      If you cannot find the email, please contact my colleagues from customer support and explain the situation in detail :)
    • wuttehhell
      wuttehhell
      Bronze
      Girgos.. to some they give to money, to some they don't.
      They didn't give me the 50$ even though I've sent everything that was needed, but I have many friends that got the money in 1-2 days after passing the quiz.

All I'm saying is, if you haven't gotten the money by now, it's likely you won't get them at all.

Good luck at the tables. :spade: