Possible problems clearing the starting capital

• gabryeld
      gabryeld
      Bronze
      Hi,

Since I have recieved my starting capital, in the last 2 days I played 6 hours/day, even during happy hour, the problem is I have only 73 FTP. With some basic math, I have no chance in hell to get to 1000FTP in 90days.

So, I am in need of advice: What should I do to improve the FTP's I earn?

edit: sorry I meant to write 90 days, but it's a relief knowing it's unlimited thank you...
  • 11 replies
    • malosanmaka
      malosanmaka
      Bronze
      "In order to withdraw your $50 starting capital, you have unlimited time to collect 1,000 Full Tilt Points (FTPs)."

Don't know where you saw the 30 days time limit. Even on other sites i think 90 days is the shortest time limit.

edit: So is it 120 days or unlimited? Not sure, but certainly not 30 -.-
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      You need 1,000 Full Tilt Points (happy hour points don't count). You have 120 days to clear the starting capital.

It can be done easily. I think if you put in about 2h/day in 120 days on average you'll get there.
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      Multi-tabling 8 tables for 3 hours a day gave me about 1200 points in a week.
    • gabryeld
      gabryeld
      Bronze
      Well now I am confused .. so I do have a time limit in witch I need to achieve 1000 points and that is 120 days?

Since the original post I have played a 1$ sit and go and 1 nl2 cash game(still playing) and made just 10 points.

So in order to clear the capital I have to multitable heavily, I am not comfortable with the idea, since I don't trust myself to play more then 2 tables at once yet...
    • alberts1955
      alberts1955
      Bronze
      well i just got my 1k FTP's. took me about 2weeks :(
      but it's easy toable in 1week
    • SPwoodrose
      SPwoodrose
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gabryeld
      Well now I am confused .. so I do have a time limit in witch I need to achieve 1000 points and that is 120 days?

Since the original post I have played a 1$ sit and go and 1 nl2 cash game(still playing) and made just 10 points.

So in order to clear the capital I have to multitable heavily, I am not comfortable with the idea, since I don't trust myself to play more then 2 tables at once yet...
      Don't worry if you're starting out slowly... I was the in the same position, thinking that I'd never reach 1000, but after a while you'll be more confident multi-tabling and maybe even playing higher limits if you boost your bankroll. After that it comes really quick.
    • alberts1955
      alberts1955
      Bronze
      i have 1k FTP but i still can't withdraw cash :(
      wanted to move to pokerstars but can't :/
      any advices?
    • gabryeld
      gabryeld
      Bronze
      Thank you all for your reply's, atm , after 4 days I have 150 FTP's and +3$ (not much I know), but I am proud to say that I am playing better and better and the goal is in 2-3 days to pass the 60 $ mark.
    • webjockeycontact
      webjockeycontact
      Bronze
      Originally posted by gabryeld
      Thank you all for your reply's, atm , after 4 days I have 150 FTP's and +3$ (not much I know), but I am proud to say that I am playing better and better and the goal is in 2-3 days to pass the 60 $ mark.
      How many tables are u playing? Start with 3 tables and add more as you start to feel more comfortable. If you play a taggy style (more likely tagfish at first) it shouldnt be a problem. Since you fold a majority of the hands pre flop its less stressful than many people imagine. Good luck
    • gabryeld
      gabryeld
      Bronze
      +6$ profit this day, bringing my BR to 59$, cards were comeing, flops were hitting I had a marvelous 2 hour session this evening (played 4 tables and I am starting to get used to multitables )

P.S. Where can I see the difference between normal FTP and Happy hour points?+ I would be grateful if someone can post here a method of how I can evaluate my sessions.(graphs,etc.)
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hello gabryeld,

In order to evaluate your sessions you need a tracking program ie PT3, HEM or elephant. These programs are designed to import hand histories and convert them into a databse for you to analyse graphs and stats. From here you can post graphs and review your sessions. Please note if you are collecting SPs you can obtain a free licence of elephant. Good luck.

Best regards,

Joronamo