Good poker room.

    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.07.2009 Posts: 567
      Hello everyone! Need andvice on going to new poker room..i have played at Partypoker witch i like the most(good, fast soft, nice promos and bonuses). Betfair wasn't bad, Ladbrokes was kindof not good and Everest just the worst! I know i can move to Fulltilt and its good site but is there any onther like Titan or something with good multitabling software, promos,rakeback/bonuses site?
  • 15 replies
    • alberts1955
      alberts1955
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.04.2010 Posts: 251
      pokerstars.
      don't go to fulltilt. it's totaly rigged. 80% of all hands, the worst hand wins cuz of river :D
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      Joined: 13.11.2009 Posts: 150
      Depends what you want to play.

      Pokerstars is really an all around good site. With the best software.

      I also liked Bet365. Mainly for its 6 man DoN's though.



      But yeah a lot of rumors go around about FTP being rigged. You should probably just stay away from there. Mainly because psychologically you will believe it's rigged, or at least doubt how legitimate it is.
    • Southofheaven
      Southofheaven
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.03.2010 Posts: 301
      Jesus, stop bs'ing with your rigged stories. Same shit everywhere, FT has awesome traffic, pretty cool store and RB as well.
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.12.2008 Posts: 1,387
      pokerstars and full tilt are the two biggest sites out there, therefore they have the best software, game selection and are also the toughest. At FT you get 27% weekly rakeback which is kind of nice, I hear that ipoker is softer and still has decent traffic so that might be worth a look.
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.07.2009 Posts: 567
      Ok thanks yeah FT have RB but aint there a lot of good players? i might watch for some ipoker site too coz at FT there are so many players playing and because of that stats in the first weeks are useless there :(
      And i play SH, so with traffic there shouldn't any problem at smaller sites too.
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.07.2009 Posts: 567
      Originally posted by Abhorrence
      But yeah a lot of rumors go around about FTP being rigged. You should probably just stay away from there. Mainly because psychologically you will believe it's rigged, or at least doubt how legitimate it is.
      Cmon i have played at Ladbrokes i think nothing can immpress me more :s_biggrin:
      But anyway its not rigged its just massive variance what happens from time to time...
    • wuttehhell
      wuttehhell
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.03.2010 Posts: 474
      some call it variance, some call it rigged.
      but one thing is for sure... FT is evil :s_o: :spade:
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      Joined: 13.11.2009 Posts: 150
      I have reasons that I dare not say on these forums, as to why I kind of believe that about FTP.
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.04.2009 Posts: 413
      Originally posted by Abhorrence
      I have reasons that I dare not say on these forums, as to why I kind of believe that about FTP.
      I have reasons that I dare not say on these forums, as to why I kind of believe that you're talking crap.
    • VheroM
      VheroM
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.11.2009 Posts: 138
      888poker (former pacific poker) is a great place. I play sng's and tournaments there and the field is REALLY soft.
    • alberts1955
      alberts1955
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.04.2010 Posts: 251
      zemnieks if u play cash games.
      go to cake poker, very soft ;)
      if ur a bad player then go to FT, u will definetly win loads of money :D
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Joined: 25.10.2008 Posts: 5,255
      Originally posted by alberts1955
      zemnieks if u play cash games.
      go to cake poker, very soft ;)
      if ur a bad player then go to FT, u will definetly win loads of money :D
    • degre
      degre
      Bronze
      Joined: 30.04.2009 Posts: 413
      Originally posted by Zemnieks11
      Hello everyone! Need andvice on going to new poker room..i have played at Partypoker witch i like the most(good, fast soft, nice promos and bonuses). Betfair wasn't bad, Ladbrokes was kindof not good and Everest just the worst! I know i can move to Fulltilt and its good site but is there any onther like Titan or something with good multitabling software, promos,rakeback/bonuses site?
      Uh!? ?(

      I'm playing there now... the software is not the best but is very stable and never had a single crash or issue in 2 weeks.

      Is full of fish.

      I think the only issue with this room is if you're heavily multitabling as there are not too many tables to choose from... but I remember logging on Betfair and the traffic was even worst.
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.07.2009 Posts: 567
      Originally posted by alberts1955
      zemnieks if u play cash games.
      go to cake poker, very soft ;)
      if ur a bad player then go to FT, u will definetly win loads of money :D
      Oh yea i am bad then you think FT is the best for me? i could be able to suck out a lot? :f_confused:
      Cake has no additional software allowed with HUD
    • alberts1955
      alberts1955
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.04.2010 Posts: 251
      FT is perfect for u if u play SnG in there :D
      bad ppl with bad calls mostly wins :D