Interpoker - Debit Cards

• SueGill
      SueGill
      Bronze
      I've passed the quiz and am awaiting my $50 bankroll.

I registered an account with Interpoker and entered my account detail in my profile here as required. However, when I tried to register my Debit Card with Interpoker, it was declined. There is no problem with my Debit Card - I already use it on several other poker sites.

I spoke with someone from Interpoker Support who informed me that Debit Cards are only accepted on their UK site and that, since I registered for a Dollar Account, my registration is not with Interpoker UK. He advised me to download the UK version and register with that instead. However, I assume this would affect my free bankroll from Poker Strategy.

If I change to UK Interpoker site, will I be able to transfer my $50 Poker Strategy free bankroll to that?

I would be grateful for your advice.

Many thanks.
  • 3 replies
    • aciddrop
      aciddrop
      Bronze
      Sue, generally with regards to the $50 starting capital, it is not necessary to deposit any of your own money. Wait for an admin to confirm this, but for now, don't attempt to put any of your own money in.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi SueGill!

You are on the list for our next transfers. I strongly recommend not to invest your own money. Just a little patience please.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • SueGill
      SueGill
      Bronze
      After reading this forum and realising that there are often delays between passing the quiz and actually getting the $50, I thought I would deposit some of my own money while I wait. However, I'll accept your advice and wait for my free bankroll money.

If I'm not able to register my Debit Card with Interpoker, what happens if at some point in the future I wish to make a withdrawal? What other withdrawal options are there if they won't accept my UK Debit Card?

Thank you for letting me know my name is included for the next transfer. Will I receive some sort of notification from Poker Strategy or do I just have to keep checking InterPoker?

Sorry for so many questions and thanks again for the advice.