Hello

• 6 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey Anita and welcome to the community :)

Why don't you tell us a little more about yourself?

Hadi
    • andja86
      andja86
      Basic
      Well, i am the construction technician by profession... Unemployed :)
      Situation in my country is so bad that i needed alternative ways to earn some money hehe

I never played poker since 1 month ago when my good friend convinced me that i should start to play poker :)
      I played poker only on facebook but never for the real money. Then my friend told me for your site and helped me to pass the quiz... now i'm waiting for my 50$ to earn some for livin hehe
      I really hope that i will be successfull with your help..

thats a lil about myself :)

So do you have any advice for me how I should start my poker career? :)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey there Anita,

Welcome in the community. We are here to help you the improve your skills in order to build a bankroll. I can recommend several things:

1. Play according to the bankroll management. This is the most important point. I saw a lot of players going broke, because they didn't stick to it. ( for NL it's this one: BRM)
      2. Read all available articles.
      3. Stay active in the forum, which means: ask questions whenever you have some.
      4. Post in our hand analysis boards (Fixed-Limit / No-Limit / SNG)!
      5. Watch videos and visit coachings.

If you really do these things, you will be a winning player who climbs up the limits.

Best regards,
      -Steve
    • CapacRaimi
      CapacRaimi
      Basic
      Originally posted by andja86
      Hello from Croatia.

It's nice to see you all here, i hope i'll learn how to play online poker and become a pro :)

See ya all on the tables

Regards,
      Anita
      Thats my plan too! Lets take over!

Rach =)
    • andja86
      andja86
      Basic
      Bump.

They say I didn't pass the security check and i can't have my 50$.. :(

Is there anything I can do about it? I have sent all my info including my ID pictures etc...

I'm sad :f_frown:
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello Anita,

Sorry to hear that you didn't pass the ID check.

PokerStrategy do reserve the right to refuse providing the $50 starting capital, but would only do so with good reason, e.g. if you fail the quiz, fail to pass the ID check, have applied on multiple occasions or for legal reasons (U.S. resident) etc. The vast majority of applications are successful.

Moderators do not have access to your details for your own safety/security and so I cannot tell why exactly you were refused and the customer support team may choose to not provide a detailed reason if it meant giving away some of the security measures that it is required to undertake. I would however suggest contacting them again to explain your concerns and to see if they are happy to provide you with more details on their decision.

I hope this reassures you a little, we really are a very friendly community here and would really welcome you with open arms if you chose to stay and are able to sort out the starting capital or deposited a little money yourself.

Best regards,
      -Steve