about tournament

• Ramsass
      Ramsass
      Bronze
      hi , i am new here, so i cant find one tournament . i have played in 25 pp monthly million special qualifier speed tournament and taken prize to entry monthly million special. where i can find that tournament ?
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Ramsass & welcome to the community,

The easiest way if you have already won a ticket is to go to the tournament lobby and then down at the bottom is a "my tournaments" link.
      This will show which tournaments you are currently registered for and when etc.

You can also look in transaction history etc, but the my tournaments is the quickest way.

Let us know if your still having problems.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Ramsas7
      Ramsas7
      Global
      I know about "my tournaments" list, but there are only from lobby tournaments.
      I can't find anywhere where is " 25 pp monthly milion special qualifer speed tornament" .
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ramsas7
      I know about "my tournaments" list, but there are only from lobby tournaments.
      I can't find anywhere where is " 25 pp monthly milion special qualifer speed tornament" .
      Please note that you are not allowed to set up multiple accounts. Each member is only entitled to just one account and one starting capital.

Any duplicates will be closed and if your not careful, your original one will be too.

Sorry I cannot help further regarding finding your tournament, just take a good look in the lobby and ensure that all filters are turned off.

Best regards,

Bart
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Busted