$10.15
      MP2:
      $11.00
      MP3 (Hero):
      $10.29
      CO:
      $16.01

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with J, J.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, 3 folds, BB calls $0.30.

Flop: ($0.85) 2, 3, 6 (2 players)
      BB bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.83, BB raises to $2.20, Hero folds, BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.68.

Opponent was 23/9 out of 60hands and the 3-bet was very qiuck without thinking..since he was full stack i didn't push this i he was around 20-30bb left after raise i might push this one. But was it right to give this one up so easly i mean A6, 67 or 77+ could be in hes range too? Since he didn't 3-bet me preflop can't give him QQ+!
  • 4 replies
    • StaticMoth
      StaticMoth
      Silver
      Probably hit his set.

At best you're against a combodraw, A4-A5 of hearts?
      But as you said, his minbet snap 3betting indicates a set pretty strongly.

Don't think he'd snap you with 77-TT here either.
      I'd maybe call and see what he does on the turn.

If he doesn't shut it down on the turn then deffo fold.

But what do I know, I'd probablystack off myself :f_biggrin:
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      yes calling and seeing the turn would be nice line if he bets big quick again make an easy fold. I might stack off from time to time too but hes stats ain't that bad and since it's only NL10 there are bad and not patient players that have such line with set or str8.....
    • johnbeattie85
      johnbeattie85
      Bronze
      Without additional postflop infos, imo 23/9 is most likley doing this for value or with a strong draw. The main question is if he is a total donk stacking off with 77, or if his value range is tighter. Most likley fold without reads, since on average I don't think ppl play weak overpairs or 6x like this. Though if he seems even a bit aggressive or bad post flop, I don't think stacking off is a mistake.

Don't call and fold turn. His range isn't going to change much when he bets the turn, so if our equity was good on the flop, we are folding the best hand to much. I just shove flop if I want to continue.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by johnbeattie85
      Without additional postflop infos, imo 23/9 is most likley doing this for value or with a strong draw. The main question is if he is a total donk stacking off with 77, or if his value range is tighter. Most likley fold without reads, since on average I don't think ppl play weak overpairs or 6x like this. Though if he seems even a bit aggressive or bad post flop, I don't think stacking off is a mistake.

Don't call and fold turn. His range isn't going to change much when he bets the turn, so if our equity was good on the flop, we are folding the best hand to much. I just shove flop if I want to continue.
      This ;) Again john, if you want to do some voluntary hand judging one day, just say the word :)

Hope it helps.