hi how are you?

• imthedonkeyroller
      imthedonkeyroller
      Bronze
      i hate this site! its way to hard to get the 50$ capital! so i started studding for the quiz. got through all the basic stuff like 4 -5 times cause i cant read well! that took a month on and off studding! then i had troubles with getting a poker room cause my dad was in them all!!!! so iv sent in my id 3 times and they want different stuff! since i cant drive cause of problems i use my health card everywhere! they say they want photo id and official documents! well being 19 i dont even know what an official document is! so my photo id isnt good enough and the mail i use for my address must be wrong! like i dont think ill win but even i get something send to me why cant the just send and hope its right> its really my loss if i was lieing right?

hello im sidd!
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi imthedonkeykiller,

The ID check is necessary to protect PokerStrategy from multiple applications for free money from the same person. There is also legal restrictions PokerStrategy have to abide by, e.g. ensuring that all members are over 18 and not currently resident in the U.S. We need to be sure that you are who you say you are.

The following link provides a little more detail for you:

Kind Regards,
      -Steve