This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello to all community!

• Xidjo
      Xidjo
      Bronze
      Before few days I ran over this site and as I read some good comments about PokerStrategy I decided to register. Now I have to say - it's best thing I've done for my poker career!

First of all I learned few quite good tips, then after awhile I got my first $50 to start playing with! Biggest thanks to PokerStrategy.com and their Customer Support which is simply amazing!

Yeah, hello to all! :)
  • 1 reply
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hi Xidjo,

Welcome in the community. We are here to help you the improve your skills in order to build a bankroll. I can recommend several things:

1. Play according to the bankroll management. This is the most important point. I saw a lot of players going broke, because they didn't stick to it. ( for NL it's this one: BRM)
      2. Read all available articles.
      3. Stay active in the forum, which means: ask questions whenever you have some.
      4. Post in our hand analysis boards (Fixed-Limit / No-Limit / SNG)!
      5. Watch videos and visit coachings.

If you really do these things, you will be a winning player who climbs up the limits.

Best regards,
      -Steve