Party POKER details

• jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      I have been menaing to ask his and forgot a while back.

Im sure its been asked oefore but cant sem to find an aswer.

As i refer people to Poker strategy and collect enough money to have a transfer to party poker, do i have access to that money right away?

Are there hand restrictions or ponts before i can make any kind of withdrawl from party??

Im just curious becoase say i get 100 from referrals will they be able to differenitiate that from bankrolll?? and onus??

One other thing do i need to deposit first to party before i can withdrawl??

WOuld be a good idea to pay people through another medium so it dont mix such as moneybooker would that be an option in my case???

Just need to know ow can withdrawl referal money as this wont be part of bankrolll play.

Thanks
  • 10 replies
    • Ohmu
      Ohmu
      Bronze
      Hi jefeche!

Originally posted by jefeche
      Are there hand restrictions or ponts before i can make any kind of withdrawl from party??
      As far as I know, with TAF money, there is no restrictions. (I think there aren't any restrictions with the other money as well)

One other thing do i need to deposit first to party before i can withdrawl??
      Yes, you do need to deposit some money through the medium you want to widthdraw before cashing out. Checks and bankwire are exceptions.

WOuld be a good idea to pay people through another medium so it dont mix such as moneybooker would that be an option in my case???
      I don't know how the system works behind the scenes, but I suspect that PartyPoker pays PokerStrategy to PS Party account, so widthdraw and transfer the money via another medium would be mode tedious to PokerStrategy. And as they have their hands full with other things at the momeny, I doubt that they'll do that...

Just need to know ow can withdrawl referal money as this wont be part of bankrolll play.
      You can always keep the referal money and move up the limits faster, if you are comfortable with the higher limit. Or you can cash it out. It's your choice.

Regards,
      Ohmu
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      Thanks for info man!!

Yeah im trying to set accounts straight because i have so many affiliate accounts and tracking it is tuff..

I am starting a webiste and live free rolls game sin the city i live, and i plan to promote this site heavily, so i need the capital as it comes, so far 2 members LOL....

when i get a certain amount of people and get the money from it im holding live games in a poker league, so the combination should work nicely.

I just want to feel secure i would be able to use the capitol should i need it.

For example i need to spend alot in next week to upgrade to new server and new domain ips... for example.

Wish me luck
    • daunker
      daunker
      Bronze
      Hi jefeche interesting story, and similar to what I am hoping to do. I contacted one of the software providers (to Coral and pokeroom) but the setup costs were pretty prohibitive (c. £25k); is your software provider more reasonable- as I may look to get back into this, perhaps we can help each other- my email is mulhollandNOSPAM@gmail.com . (please remove nospam from the email address before sending email)
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      are you a web designer jefeche ?
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      Hey Daunkner,

Not sure if we were talking of the same thing. But i belong to a poker league, and i am creating a new poker league in my city of toronto.

Alot of potential, so while i love to play and play i will but i see so much
      potential when it comes to combining live and online games together in my region.

At anyrate what were you thinking of?? I am just trying to get my webiste up and send a mass mail out, and email newsletter, i have several hundred emails witin my region that are potential players, and while i refer them, i also refer online players to my live envents.. Like one hand washing the other.

Im just starting it, but i have experience running tourneys in past alot actually.
      After i launch im also doing an event for charity etc.. Lots of work ahead.

Vladnz no im not a web designer, which is why its taking me time, im trying to build it from scratch as i learn, and its rather difficult. but it will get done.

Perhaps if you guys have suggestions lol or input your also welcome to email me.

ohdabuddha@yahoo.ca or .com.... i think both work lol i always get confised.

Have a good one guys
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      AS far as I know you need to play 25% raked hand for every bonus dollar you get. For example you need to play 25 raked hands if you got 100$ bonus money.
    • jefeche
      jefeche
      Bronze
      SO what i really mean to ask and this will make it clear!!!

I got the 50... i have 100 bonus pending when i reach 900 Party points... etcc

ok i get that no problem.

Say i play a tourney and win it.... and say i now have 1050 in my account.

Can i cash out 1000 and leave the 50 i got as bankroll??

I have not touched the intial bankroll or the bonus.??

Is this ok?
    • CALLMEMF
      CALLMEMF
      Bronze
      I asked the same thing- how/when can you withdraw, but was told to contact partypoker's support...

if you fail to clear $100 in time, can you ever withdraw the original $50?
      (surely open to abuse?)

I'm a month in and only have 4 points (only get to play at weekends really), so not looking good, but am up to $180 thanks to 2nd place in new players freeroll!

Worried about speaking to support on this as they will often take a look at your account and impose extra restrictions!!

most sites seem to allow you to withdraw if you've played a lot for real money and say after 12 months, but because cash is upfront here doubt it will be that easy!

let me know if you find out/ anyone out there knows how/when/if i can withdraw!!!
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

You can withdraw your tournament winnings. Only the bonus is restricted.

if you fail to clear $100 in time, can you ever withdraw the original $50?
      No.

In general I don't recommend to withdraw because of this:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/content/990/

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • CALLMEMF
      CALLMEMF
      Bronze
      thanks for help.

guess the $50 will remain there forever! (fair enough)

I would try and clear the bonus but in my experience if you try too hard to clear a bonus you often end up destroying your bankroll! (lost $220 on pokerstars 2/3 years ago chasing a $50 bonus!- made it all back eventually though!)