Sweat Session on NL50 (or free coaching on NL10 and belowXD)

• Volrath89

I have an English test this Thursday on university (its quite important, since having a good grade means I don't have to take any English course for the entire career),and the test includes reading, writing and listening. I think I'm good enough for the reading and writing parts, but I've heard from friends who have already taken it, than the listening part is kind of hard since it is with a British accent. I have no problem with (or at least I understand fairly good) american accent, and the non-natives who speak in English.

So, I'd like to have a sweat session tomorrow with someone from UK or a country with a similar accent (maybe Australia?, not sure about this) who has Skype, Teamviewer, Headphones, etc.

I play (or well, I'll play again when I finish this semester and have time again) NL50 on Pokerstars, ipoker, and Entraction network, so I can comment someone's play on any of those rooms.

Also if you play NL25-10-5-2 or w/e below NL50 I'd also be happy to see you playing for some time... I play FR and SH.

My skype is: volrath891

I'll be online at skype ready for a session if someone is interested, tomorrow Wednesday May 5th, from about 21:00 GMT

If no one can at those hours or something, could someone help me with a question: A nick of a video-producer with a british accent from PokerStrategy? (I've seen only english videos from hassenbraten and TwiceT)

• 6 replies