Untrackable account

• ionutd
      ionutd
      Bronze
      I've had some problems with a FTP account that can't be tracked by PokerStrategy. The thing is I'm changing my internet provider so new IP.

Can I register another account here and another one with FTP, do it right this time and get tracked properly? Thanks.
  • 2 replies
    • Renmerb
      Renmerb
      Bronze
      You can only have one account here and at Full Tilt, your IP adress doesn't matter. Most service providers use dynamic IPs, so you have a different IP address every time you switch your computer on. A static IP is usaully an optional extra which you would have to pay extra for.

Basically, the accounts belong to you, not the IP, and you can only have one account at each site.
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hello ionutd,

As Renmerb stated, its against FTPs and every other sites TOC to have multiple accounts for obvious reasons such as collusion, bonus whoring etc. Not only this, but its against PS's TOC because you are taking advantage of their free $50 (assuming you already recieved it on another parnter site). Retracking is currently not available to PS however if you currently have no rakeback provider contact FTP support because I have heard that they are currently retracking accounts to their official rakeback provider 'rakebackpros'. Give it a go!

Best regards,

Joronamo