• 7 replies
    • logitechzen
      logitechzen
      Bronze
      What disconnect?How?what?
    • Mugge88
      Mugge88
      Bronze
      Disconnect Protection (DP) protects you if your connection goes while your in a hand, acting as if you were all in (you come to showdown, without putting anymore money in).. If you cut your connection manually, you can abuse this protection.

I'm sure though, that if you got evidence that a specific person uses the method several times you can report him to party, and they will take away his right to DP.
    • logitechzen
      logitechzen
      Bronze
      O yea.Its never been done to me in party tho, havnt played there for a while also.If someone does it more than once you should definetly report him
    • aeroroger
      aeroroger
      Bronze
      Well they must have seen my hole cards i was D position with AA limped in, and every one folds can anyone tell me why? even BB folds not to a raised hand.
    • Ohmu
      Ohmu
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aeroroger
      Well they must have seen my hole cards i was D position with AA limped in, and every one folds can anyone tell me why? even BB folds not to a raised hand.
      Because everybody else had so bad hands that they didn't want to play them? Even BB has "Fold" as the next action instead of "Check/Fold".
      It's quite rare, but it does happen. I've won the pot being SB like this many times.
    • altruist
      altruist
      Bronze
      why are you limping in with AA?
    • Nunki
      Nunki
      Bronze
      Anyone with a brain and knows your have AA would want to see a flop from a lot of positions since they have very good implied odds if they happen to flop 2pair+. The BB even has a free shot to crack your AA.