FTP > bonus hunting ?

• Purity
      I have been downloading some pokersites like mansion/pokerstars/inter poker to check out the traffic and I find it very poorly. Currently playing on party poker where I'm sattisfied, used to play on FTP which I find awesome and very long time ago on titan poker which I dislike because of software.

Pokerstars is supposed to be the biggest site but if I watch the NL50/NL100 SH tables it's not that great. (Maybe this is due to the latest change of software where they basically created seperated tables for fish, I dunno or maybe I'm just being too negative and the tables are actually stil quite good).

I'm also someone who needs to be comfortable with the software and gets easily annoyed by simple flaws in it. Like not having prefered seating or auto-top-up features, or not being able to use the mousescroll to increase bet sizing etc...

So I was looking for the combination of comfortable software + good bonus. I then looked at inter poker because at first sight the software looked quite good but then I noticed the bonus is maybe the same like 20% rakeback or something. So useless bonus since I might aswel play at FTP which offers the best software,traffic and 27% rakeback.

I guess the best option for me would be pokerstars since it's the second best software out there but I'm not sure if the bonus is good and also have my doubts about the traffic on the SH NL50/100 tables.

I guess putting everything together my question is, would it make alot of difference to go bonus hunting on different sites compared to just go to FTP and enjoy great software,traffic and 27% rakeback.

Or would you say that by not bonus hunting I'm missing out on alot of $ ?

Tnx for reading everything :) and any feedback is appreciated!

• 2 replies
    • tokyoaces
      I tried to do the bonus hunting thing and ultimately it didn't really work out that well for me. Just the time and effort it takes to get used to the new software and the money you dump to the regulars before realizing they are regulars wasn't worth it.

Since you are platinum here it seems like PokerStars might be a better choice for you just because their rewards amount to more than 27% rakeback. Otherwise I made the same choice you are suggesting and I just decided to stick with Full Tilt.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      FTP is just simpley the best, unless you can get SNE. Dont forget at FTP you can get bonus's with Medals aswell as FTP frquently dishing out bonus's because they can and want to =)